Ladies, How Much Chest Hair Is Too Much?

Ladies, I am curious, I've heard different opinions about a man's chest hair. Most everyone seems to agree though that it's manly. However, I have heard many women say "you can have too much", or some even prefer a shaved chest. But I think most girls tend to prefer a guy with some chest hair. Am I right or wrong here? And if you do like it, where do you draw the line where it becomes unattractive? I guess you could say I am just curious because I have only a little amount of chest hair. It mostly just runs down a line across the middle of my chest and stomach and nowhere else. I ain't no David Hasselhoff XD

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I used to not like chest hair at all (my dad and one of my brothers are covered!), therefore I didn't find it attractive. However, my current crush is pretty hairy, but he shaves it and trims it. Now, my opinion may be biased but I think it's fine as long as you take care of it and keep it from looking like fur.
    No matter if it's hair, skin, or fitness, a man who takes care of himself and his health is ALWAYS attractive. To me, at least. If you smell good, have a nice hairstyle, trimmed face hair or body hair, made an effort to dress up, you can call yourself attractive. Really.

• I love chest hair.
    As long as it doesn't look like a carpet, its okay lol.

• I don't like chest hair at all.

What Guys Said 4

• I have always had a layer over m whole chest. It is no jungle or anything, but it is a fair amount... I just accepted a long time ago that the girls I am going to date are the ones who find it very attractive and manly... which I must say has gotten way better over the years, I think teen girls are freaked out by it because you hardly ever see male models with hair.. but then they date a few guys, realize most men naturally have some chest hair and find it is actually a turn on. But hey, to each there own, I would never hold it against a girl for hating my chest hair!

• I think a sparse covering is just enough for most girls

• It depends, some girls like it, some don't. I don't think anyone likes david hasselhoff's chest hair though lol Don't worry about it, if she asks you to shave then shave but if she doesn't then win win.

• I am a grizzly bear. And just not on the front.