Am I unattractive because I'm plus sized?

I'm always hearing about how most guys won't date plus size girls which bothers me because I technically plus size. I tend to be on the lower side (size 10, 12, or 14 depending on the brand) of plus size but that still means I'm plus size. My body tends to look pretty similar to the plus size models (see below). I'm especially insecure about my stomach because I have some tummy fat. Not enough that it creates a round belly but enought that I can pinch it. I'm worried that guys won't be attracted to me because I'm too big.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just going to be (brutally) honest. No, not a chance. Most of my guy friends would also say no (although, some of them - respectfully - should really try to aim for a target they can actually hit). For me personally, I used to be very fat and I've worked (EXTREMELY) hard to get into shape. And, lo and behold (sarcasm), I suddenly get attention from skinny girls. What I am trying to say is, in this day an age, skinny is sexy. Nothing you can say or do will change that. Please don't take my comment as condescension, just honesty.

• Lol not anymore.
      haven't you heard of music/tv/news/instagram.
      Big ass, thick, bigtitted and curvy girls are idolized in this day and age, what are you talking about, u must be stuck in 2008.

• oh, you're fourteen.. lol

• Mate's got a point you know, he's not being rude, but people who are more fit will tend to turn more heads, but its not like plus size people won't get hit on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Insecure for what? Those women even though considered plus size are not actually that large and they are beautiful, nice size. They are not too big and not bony. They are just right actually. Most men actually prefer women that are 'thick" and have curves, don't listen to negative opinions, google search on if men prefer thick women and you will be surprised by how many prefer it! Those women are thick not fat. So don't let that make you feel less attractive and please don't feel insecure. Know that you are fine the way you are. Being insecure is unattractive, so work on loving and accepting yourself just the way you are.

What Guys Said 15

• If you're being honest about your body being similar to the pics you posted, I'd guara-fucking-tee you I'd find you stunning. But that's just me. Guys have different likes as much as girls do. So don't feel ashamed. There are guy who would want you jus the way you are :)

• You're unattractive cause you feel you are.

• Those women in the pics are perfectly fine you have nothing to worry about

• Some men like skinny, some like bigger, some like massive. Most guys will fall for your personality then find you sexy no matter what you look like, these are the guys you want to keep to not the guys who just want your body.

• Is this a thing really? Who have u heard said this.

I can only see maybe health but girls and guys saying that. But regular people are like your beautiful.

So stop worrying. Unless your trying to impress that type of crowd

• Your not really that bad at all, I'm sure you'll have plenty of people who be attracted, but you could have some scope for improvement. (but I guess that implies to most people).

• No, that isn't even that big.

• I'd easily date any one of those women. What do you mean by "most" guys?

• This is actually what I'm attracted to.

• Fuck these chicks post a pic of yourself.

• your fine besides there are guys who prefer it.

• The pics you posted are my favorite body type

• "I'm always hearing about how most guys won't date plus size girls "

boys don't.

Men do.

• All of those women are really attractive to me.

• That is not "plus size." Those women are absolutely gorgeous!

What Girls Said 4

• Those women are not plus sized, they are average. Most women can pinch stomach fat, I can and stomach is not even big.
    rs304.pbsrc.com/.../...509_zpsd5af5exm.jpg~320x480
    You like you think you are bigger than you are.

• No you're not unattractive becuz you're plus-size

• Those women are hot

• Still attractive.