Though on body hair?

Ok so I'm an unfortunate Greek who has been blessed with really terrible body hair everywhere. I have no idea what to do about it because A. I have no idea what to do, B. It sounds really expensive and C. I dont want there to be some awkward line anywhere visible. As I said, it's everywhere. I shave all the normal places; underarms, leg etc. But everywhere else I have no clue. The guys I've been with have never made any comment on it but I'm really worried that I have just been really lucky that they hadn't. I'm going to be really gutsy and add a picture so that you get an idea of it (please don't give me to much shit about it :/ )
Though on body hair?
But yeah that's a geneally what it looks like all over my body. What are your opinions on body hair? Is a lot terrible? Is it completely un-dateable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can barely see it, so it wouldn't be a problem for me. I reccomend not shaving it off unless it gets worse, because then it'll grow back thicker, darker, and scruffier.

You have a nice belly by the way 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Just shave it off.

What Guys Said 19

• It's natural for hair to grow everywhere except the palms. Some people have thicker than others. It's natural. As long as you don't look like a man with it I'd be fine with, and I assume most guys would be too

• So what I have more body hair than you, it wouldn't bother me by any means so don't worry, try not to concentrate on that.

• Not a problem at all. I would not give it a second thought.

• I must be going blind in my old age - I can barely see any air

• That's girly hair though. If it was thick like men's body hair is when you should be worried. You're fine.

• i think this is totally fine. no need to shave your whole body. just more visible hair like pubic hair (or male kind of thicker, blacker belly hair) would be kind of a turn off. this is ok.

• I expected worse. It's barely visible.

• I've dated a girl with this body type. Her hair was so light though like yours that it really didn't matter. I honestly don't care. This is coming from a Mexican (half Spaniard descent and half indigenous Mexican Indian). I don't know what full on white fellas would think.

• Hi,
    so you call those to be hairs and they make you feel sad? Try being in MY shoes dear ma'am.. i have thick fur type hairs growing from every pore of my body... imagine how I look like and what i go through.. and you say you are Hairy?
    Grow up.. PLEASE?

• Bit it's generally a lot more acceptable on guys. You guys are lucky, you have less beauty expectations placed on you... or at least you did. It seems like that's changing now which sucks for you. Beauty standards are annoying and time consuming.

• dogs and monkeys aer different things... who wants a human fur ball.. you don't make love with dogs/bears / animals... haha? anway?
      saw the pic in link?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1606663-is-this-is-result-of-my-bad-karma-that-i-am-being-punished

see this as well
      .

• and i don't see why YOU dislike your hardly visible fuzz?

• I'm half hispanic and have terrible body hair too. But I still shave it all off. Try bee's wax from Amazon, it's only 4$ and you don't need any strips. I use it all the time.

• Cool. I might check it out.

• Ya you can see your hair, but wanna know what I noticed BEFORE that? Your curve. No man is going to give a dam about a little hair with a body like that (if I'm picturing the rest correctly) just don't let it get out of control you know?

• laser that shit off! that is not attractive lol. its not a deal breaker... but its certainly not attractive.

• There no hair there what are you talking about.

Or am I blind?

• Shave em off

• Go to a doctor, he will help u.
    I hope u get better

• As long as a girl doesn't have more body hair than me I'm satisfied. But really, it's your sense of humor and personality that will make me fall for you, not your body hair (or lack of it) or any physical characteristic.

• It's okay if you left it there but it would give u a lot of points if you could consistently wax it off. No guy is gonna turn you down because you have a little hair. If he is, then he's picky as heck but it would be very beneficial to get rid of it.

• Shave them off looks like terrible

• trying to pull her down?
      Sorry dude... its hardly visible... u using LENS?

• Why would I try pull her down? Hardly visible? I think u should check ur eyes @iknowamguy

• I could look at you all day :)

What Girls Said 1

• buy an electric trimmer. they are around $10/15 and you can find them anywhere Walmart/target/Kmart/ cvs you can find it wherever.
    but it works wonders. im mexican but I'm right there with you and feel your pain. yhe best part is is that your hair doesn't grow back thick. I use it for my upper lip, eyebrows (instead of plucking them) and sometimes lower back when I don't feel like waxing. hope this helps!