Guys, what is your opinion on redheads?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, but if a redhead looks good she looks fantastic, there is rarely a middle ground with them. That said, I love redheads. I love them more with light colored eyes especially green. And if she has all of that and freckles, well, I would kill a bear with my bare hands if it would impress her to do so.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Guys or girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some very beautiful redheads around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I view them as white girls who have red hair... other than the color of their hair I see nothing really different about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a lot of redhead girls that were really easy on the eye, but I've also seen some who look like they used a carrot as shampoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was a redhead. I do have natural red highlights though. If you are talking about attraction/dating, I am very attracted to redheads and would definitely date one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Wild I like them. But it's not about the hair colour it's about the individual girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads more than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are either beauties or bowsers. No in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i think it looks a lot better on women than men, which probably sounds stupid!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dated one. Her hair borders brown but she'd be considered redhead on average. She's fucking gorgeous there's no doubt about it. But hey, not every blonde is sexy just cos she's blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural red heads are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natrual or died?

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are like gods in hair color