Guys, do you care if a girl has a thigh gap?

((a thigh gap is well, a gap between the thighs, like models have))

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Not all gaps look hot. Whether a girl has one or not really doesn't matter. It's never been a real deal breaker for guys. Not guys I've known in my lifetime. Is it noticed if you have one? Probably. Is it noticed if you don't? Probably not. Too many other parts on girls that guys notice more. It's only girls/women that obsess over this. TBH I think most guys really didn't notice that much either way until girls/women brought it to the forefront recently. And still, I'd say most guys are not caring about it enough to reject a hot girl if she doesn't have this thing. They don't all enhance a girls look. Just like tits, ass, thighs, legs, necks, facial features, stomachs/tummies, waists, hair, feet etc. some enhance a girls looks. Some take away from her looks. Thigh gap/crotch gap/c__t gap is no different.

Ladies, please. Drop it. It's way past getting annoying. Just another thing you use to one up each other. It's ridiculous and stop bringing guys into it cuz it's not for guys that you're obsessing about this. You want big tits. Not for guys, for competition with other girls. Not all guys like big tits, flat tummies, big asses (or small), slim thighs, etc. this gap thing is no different with guys. Please leave us out of your ridiculousness.

Sorry. This rant is not directed personally at you. It's just that I'm tired of seeing posts about this thing. You never see guys posting about "thigh gaps"! Ever wonder why? Guys post about tits, asses, tummies, cute/pretty faces, overall body types. Never about thigh gaps!!!

What Guys Said 19

• Ugh, I never even knew about thigh gaps until all this craze started like a year ago or whenever. And I could care less because I never notice them anyway.

• It is one of those things that most guys wouldn't notice

• I could not possibly care less.

• I've never even heard anyone mention a "thigh gap" until a year or so ago and I've never once heard guys talk about it either, just girls. No guy is gonna care, trust me.

• No. Girls made up thigh gaps to have something else to be insecure about. Until a year or two ago, no guy even knew what a thigh gap was.

• Yeah some of us did. We just called it a "gap". But still, never a deal breaker. Just noticed like tits or ass. If a girl had one AND it actually looked good on her - not all do- then great. If not and she was hot anyway, probably not even noticed that she didn't. But in the end we still basically didn't notice enough to make any difference. We just kinda noticed.

• I personally prefer my girl not to have it but then again I know some dudes that love that shit, I don't know not my thing

• not entirely. but i do find it attractive.

• Absofuckinglutely not. Not even in the slightest way. If you're concerned about that then I will likely lose interest.

• Nope that is the last thing in the world that I care about

• It's pretty hot and tempting i must say:-)

• I hate it if she has one. If you got one then you too skinny and i ain't gonna give you any time...

• I never really paid attention to that.

• No that's such a stupid thing to care about. It's genetic

• definitely a plus, but not requisite...

• I like skinny girls so I think thigh gaps are sexy

• Not at all

• I prefer thick thighs, they're so sexy and feminine... It's not a deal breaker if a girl has a thigh gap, but I'd prefer no gap.

• no most guys don't a crap. The entire thigh gap thing was started by girls not guys

• Guys do not care about thigh gaps.

See the results of this poll and all the guys saying they don't care about that here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1424787-thigh-gap-or-no-thigh-gap