Are baces in 8th grade a turn on or turn off?

• turn on
  • turn off

Most Helpful Guy

• Braces are the kinda thing most guys don't even notice

Most Helpful Girl

• In 8th grade you should not be worried about if they are a turn on or turn off. You will be thankful that you had them later in life, because you will have a pretty smile, which will be more of a turn on then than it would be a turn off now for you to have them.

What Guys Said 6

• Someone who has parents that care enough to spend the money on making their child's teeth more attractive can not be a turn off.

• Totally fine, common. Shouldn't bother anyone.

• i had braces from sixth grade all the way to freshmen year and i was never bullied by them. and believe me when i say that i used to get bully from left to right those days

• Who are you trying to turn on in the 8th grade? I think they are cute and normal. Don't worry about it

• They are normal for that age or any age for that matter.

• So many guys out there have a braces fetish. It's not a turn off at all for many people.

What Girls Said 6

• They're no big deal. SO many people have braces at that age that it would ridiculous to not date people who had them XD Don't even worry about it.

• Don't worry. I looked kind of awkward for a year. But then look 100x better the next year. I felt ugly but it was worth.

• better to get them now (when someone can pay for them) than as an adult,
    besides, you'll have a nice smile once you reach high school
    just make sure to wear the retainer or the pain might all be for naught

• I don't think it matters. In 8th grade almost every girl had them (except for me bc my teeth are poifect 👌🏼) I think braces look really cool though. It usually won't make or break you though.

• lol ur in 8th grade, no one should worry about turning someone on...

• They're a non-issue, almost everyone has them at some point when they're a teen.