Am I fat? (Pic included)?

you won't do me any favors by lying so please don't spare my feelings
Am I fat? (Pic included)?

the reason i'm asking is my boyfriend says i'm fat and he's not attracted to me anymore. i never thought I was fat until now :(

Most Helpful Guy

• girl, it depends from guy to guy. To some you will look fat and to some you will look just right. You need to find someone who likes you for how you are. YOu need to feel comfortable in your skin so find somebody who shares ur opinion. Now from my point of view I prefer girls who are a bit slimmer than you, but that is just my PREFERENCE. So chill and look for the right guy if the one u have doesn't know how to appreciate you;)

What Guys Said 89

• Wow. You`re absolutely beautiful. And your boyfriend`s an asshole, by the way. You can do better.

• How about you use your brain here for a moment and realize that your boyfriend is using this as an easy way to upset and ultimately break up with you. Since he probably isn't so called man enough to end it own on his own via saying "it's over___".

Cuz it's pretty obvious that you aren't #fat nor #chubby UNLESS YOU'RE BEING JUDGED BY SOME ANOXERIC ASS GYM RAT that is. Who's use to seeing a person with 1% body fat on a poster somewhere along a wall thinking that is the ideal weight for a human to be. Which IMHO is total BS "but hey you can thank the #media for that" LOLOLOL.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• break up with you? *

• I wouldn't know a girl to ask a guy what he looks like when he has a profile pic of a cat with a "boner" who jokingly says he's 98 years old lmaoo
      and yass ikr @zombiebabe where does he come up with this stuff X'D

• @PeachSunset i dunno lol

• You are not fat. Your boyfriend sounds like a complete ding-a-ling.

• Some guys like your body type. Some like skinnier. Some like bigger.

• You have fat, you are NOT fat. Your fat might be a little over average but you are not considered overweight, which is the right term. Your boyfriend doesn't love you for who you are, dump him. "He's not attracted to me ANYMORE". He doesn't love you at all. If he loves you even though you became as round as a ball or your face gets burnt he should still want you.

• No, your fine. Your boyfriend is being an ass and lets be honest if you want to insult a woman calling her fat is the best way to do it. Was there a particular reason for this remark because I don't see a guy saying that unless he was upset over something.

• i don't know... I asked him if he wanted to have sex and that was his reply :(

• Well talk to him about it, maybe he was angry about something and took it out on you, otherwise if this is actually how he really feels then its time to find a better boyfriend.

• you're chillin bro

• I don't see you as fat. I see you as a full and strong girl. But every person has his/her own thoughts and definitions of fat, skinny, etc.

• Damn, you're f***ing hot!!
    Your boyfriend is a fool. Make him your ex.-boyfriend.

• No you're not fat you're fine. If he really called you fat you should ditch him

• but what if he's right?

• But he's not. I'm being perfectly honest. You're not petite but you're not fat.

• Your boyfriend is an idiot , you havea beautiful body

• Dump that asshole! He doesn't deserve you! There are so many guys out there that would love your body. You are attractive don't let some duchebag tell you that you aren't. You are not skinny like a stick your just right. Guys like a little to grab during the night ;) haha

• You're kidding right PLEASE tell me you're kidding because my mother... is a lot thicker than you (pause) and she's no even close to fat
    I read that you're boyfriend said you are and that hurts your feelings but lets be reasonable here

Your body is literally 2 inches wider than mine and all my friends call me skinny
    Another thing, fat is like peter griffin, santa claus, buddha, rick ross, eric cartman. Look at them and look at yourself YOU ARE NOT FAT
    Your boyfriend is just an asshole who either just said that to you out of anger or is just insanely irrational

• No, I don't think so. Time to part company with your boyfriend.

• Well I can say he's unlucky for not having you.

• Curves for dayssssss.

• perfection in my opinion

• Is your boyfriend blind?
    Because you're HOT HOT HOT HOT.

• Fat? Hell no. You can even see a bit of your abs when you're standing so you can't possibly be fat. You're not skinny but there's nothing wrong with having a little extra meat on your bones. I fear that your boyfriend either has very high standards or is using the "you're fat and ugly" reasoning as a way to easily end the relationship without having to give away the real reason.

• Man hell na wtf

• your not fat your the most beautiful body I ever seen your boyfriend does not appreciate you obviously and you should dump him.

• Your closer to being fat than skinny so yes. But its not that bad, do some running and in about a month you will be good.

• Honestly. FAT no. SKINNY no. I would say normal woman. Could you tone up? Yes, like mostly everyone else in the world, but FAT, no. Personally, I like your body ;)

Your boyfriend is a douche. Needs to understand women have a higher fat %, that is why they have more curves. If you lose weight, you may also lose some curves.

• Girl you are not fat anywhere! Sexy, yes! Fat, no!

• I don't think you are fat but maybe you have fat on your stomach area? Maybe lose that stomach fat!!
    Rest you are completely alright!!! 😊

• uh no sexy in my opinion.

• you're boyfriend sounds like a right prat ! Dump him, find someone that truly deserves you (he obviously does not!!!)

I think you look beautiful !

• No, you're not fat at all. The curves are perfect, and really attractive! If you're boyfriend isn't attracted to that body he's probably going blind.

• you're not fat, not even close.

• Your not fat but if someone wants a tight slim waist, where you can some bone then for him you have some excess weight yes

• More from Guys
    59

What Girls Said 53

• I hate what society has turned into that people like you think that they are fat. In the renessance scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/.../image-1.jpg
    she wold have been considered very beautiful. Because she was healthy and ate well. That was beautiful. If she was alive now she would be teased and ridiculed because she didn't look like she was starving herself. The weight as beauty makes sence to me. This skinny girl fad doesn't make any biological sence.
    Your a healthy weight. Own those curves girl cx

• Being fat in the Renaissance was just a fad to because it was a sign of wealth and believed fatter women where more sexual. It was just another objectification and societal standard... Women need to accept themselves, not compare themselves to others, or others from other times.

• you are not fat
    anything just bigger than skinny is considered fat now? people are crazy O. o

• To true

• Exactly 👌👆

• The ideal body shape is not skinny either... so it's not about slightly bigger than skinny

It's more to do with muscle fat proportion. you can have a thin girl but also very full if she really works out hard, like a lot of guys do.

So nothing wrong with her doing it too

• Your boyfriend is an asshole who needs to take a long walk off a short pier. You look fantastic!

• Yes of course you're fat!! .. In fact you are morbidly obese!! .. Just what the hell do you really expect us to say?

Tell that a*****e of a boyfriend of yours to go and get his eyes tested.. Of perhaps better still to get f****d.

• No hun! But I think you can get toned a bit, but everyone really has to even I have to :P
    But seriously, you're not, stop!
    Tbh you know what you need to do to your boyfriend?
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images
    This! He's a total dick-head, not only he's giving you absolute crap and he's judging you, but he's extremely shallow to be like that just because he's not attracted to you? What matters is whats on the inside, and I bet you're just as beautiful inside as out :P

• Darn my link didn't load, but it was someone doing the middle finger hah

• A bit chubby but not fat..

• Here is an easy way to lose a lot of pounds, lose your boyfriend.

You look normal and healthly, he clearly has an unrealistc views on the female body. Gosh its like telling your boyfriend he is unattractive because he does not have a 6 pack. What a twat.

• I think you have a nice shape and you're not fat, maybe a little soft but I think it looks great on some girls and you carry it very well.

• Oh my God girl! You have a nice body! You are not fat and no I'm not lying. What is wrong with your boyfriend? This is so crazy you are not fat at all. If he wants to leave you and using that as an excuse let him go. Don't let him put that type of negativity in your mind.

• you're not fat at all!!!

• first of all, you're average, second of all , your boyfriend is a douchbag and you need to dump him.. if he really loved you he wouldn't be saying those stuff to you. I had a friend that has a boyfriend that told her to lose weight (she did by the way, have no idea why), and my friends sister has an fiance that told her that he wouldn marry her before she lost weight.. Those guys are pieces of shit and dont deserve to have boyfriends

• Your not fat.

Though you could look even better by toning up a little bit. Even if you don't you still look good. :)

To me you have a strong body build. As in broad shoulders and would have an easy time working out.

• Yes your a fat whore! Put some clothes on.

• Your not skinny, but your definitely not fat or chubby either. I'd just suggest doing some exercise if you want a well toned body, like sit ups and jogging sometimes (daily). It would help define your stomach and thighs, which would look amazing with some exercise. BUT DO NOT DIET, that would just make you skinny and not curvy like you are now.

• No, girl!! You look amazing ❤️

• Your boyfriend watch too much porn. Dump his skinny ass.

• If you think you're fat then I must be huge. No you are not. Find another boyfriend that'll love you with curves and all :)

• Not fat at all. Maybe a little curvy, sure, but definitely not fat. You're boyfriend just sounds like a jerk.

• Nope, you're not fat. Do yourself a favour and dump your boyfriend. He's waaaay too immature.

• No. You don't have much belly fat and there's nothing hanging over your bikini. Your boyfriend is just being a dick.

• Hey, look your not fat. You look fine. And if your boyfriend really told you that your fat and he's not attracted to you anymore then kick him in balls, and break up with him. No guy would ever tell his girlfriend she's fat. That's just messed up. And if your gonna try to loose weight, do it for yourself not for a selfless dick like him or for any guy. You deserve better. And your fine.

• You are not fat.

• you're not fat at all, but I get why you'd want to loose a few pounds maybe - and just work out! It'll take you probably 3 months to get into shape ;)

• No you're not fat & I have the same swimsuit top as you!

• You have a real body! No!

• If you're fat I'm a whale :(

• Fat no... just a tad chubby but otherwise average.

• Your not fat he's looking for a reason to dump you :(

• you are definitly not fat

• no you're perfectly fine, most girls look like that naked

• More from Girls
    23