Name 4 countries youd live in including yours?

mines are, Canada (current), england, spain, france,

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Hmmm... I think I'd stick to the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. Boring, right? XD

• Lived in Malaysia (born and current) and the UK

Wants to live and work in: Germany, New Zealand, Brazil, the Netherlands

• Currently living in Switzerland. Germany, Austria and the UK. And maaaaybe France!

• US Canada Italy Barbados

• Latvia (current), Brazil, Canada, Australia

What Guys Said 9

• I love living in New Zealand but if I could not live here it would be a choice between

Australia
    Japan
    Southern France where all the beaches are.

• Loved to live some time in New Zealand. It appears to be one of those special places, but it's kinda similar to Australia, in culture and way of life? What do you feel?

• Yeah. Hey do you want to see a prank they played on Aucklanders. They get famous people get them to work at a place and then play pranks on them. This one was where a guy worked at a Gas station. If you hear what they say on the video they are giving him instructions on what to do to people and you can see the way the people at this Auckland gas station reacted to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwT7kpuoScE

• The famous people play pranks on the public in New Zealand and film their reactions.

• I'm from Spain, I'd never live there again.
    I currently live in the US, and hopefully stay forever.
    The other three countries I wouldn't mind living in is Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

• Never lived outside Ireland

• I would probably stay here and just quick trips to other places.

• Living in the US.

Lived in Australia and Spain.

Will live in the Czech Republic,

But I like the US too much

• USA (current), New Zealand, England, Fiji

• Do I have to include mine?

Argentina, Switzerland, Spain, Principality of Monaco

• Mine is US, I'd prefer Sweden, Germany or Japan.

• Portugal, Australia, Canadá, Japan.

• by the way... just to help my country economy xD... Portugal actually have km's of great beaches, lots of sun, great night and music festivals, we too have great places to visit, lots of castles and medieval villages. Good prices and diversity. Sorry for this, but it's a little sad that people talk little about Portugal. Anyway, it's not a good place if you want to grow professionaly, but cool for adventure and spice you're life. : )

• US, Canada, Brazil, Spain