Just out of curiosity, because apparently it's what everyone does on here; what do you think?

Just out of curiosity, because apparently it's what everyone does on here, what do you think of my pic?

Don't feel as though you have to spare my feelings either.

Wouldn't mind a few more opinions; good or bad. :)
Any more thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Other people don't like the pose, I think it looks cute. Might be because I have lumbar lordosis though. Your cheekbones are pretty stellar and it adds to the smile. Can't say I don't mind the shoes, looks very vintage.

You are pretty, good job. Keep it up!

• I understand about the pose, I have Spina Bifida, so yeah, may standing walking look awkward; but thanks. :)

• Well, again, I don't really see where the awkward bit of it is. If you never mentioned it, I wouldn't have been able to tell from this picture at least.

• ok, thanks.. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You are very pretty and your shoes look absolutely adorable!!!

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 10

• *points at your shoes*
    What are thoooooose?

• Look cute, but too innocent for my likes. But it's good because you have potential to look like a naughty plaything. All you have to do is wear something more... short shorts, high socks, pigtails and eat lollipops. And kind of twirl your hair in a flirty way when you're talking to a guy. You look like you could pull off the playful look.

• You look awkward physically judging by the way you posed. It suggests to me you feel uncomfortably. You don't like yourself very much.

• you're face is attractive, but you need a fashion makeover, like ASAP.

• Care to give details?

• These cats got claws.

• LOL! ToxicValentine deleted her pic after I told her off. She deserved it for coming at me like that. Let that be a lesson learned for her to mind her own business next time.

• Horrible shoes. Ok otherwise.

• Nice face, nice dress.

• ugly outfit, your gorgeous

• You're very cute :)

• Your really short but cute

• Slightly chubby