Guys, Would you consider date a girl that looks like this?

Why or why not?
anyone else?
More opinion please?
More opinion for me?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• No. She's too short and fat (no surprise given the size of the cupcake she's holding), and she has CRAZY EYES.

Not to mention she has a weird face.

I would date her Asian friend, though.

• Haha! I got it. (Y)

• Haha she would probably like you. She is attracted to guys that can see she is fat O. o

What Guys Said 17

• Umm, it's not a secret that I love Asian girls. So yeah I don't see why not (if I was given the chance to date her) + she looks nice, clean and ladylike in that pic at least LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• @Mistnigqa808
      Go back to the picture in the link she posted on tinyurl and look right below her picture and you will see "what others viewed" and you will see another Asian chick getting plowed. No joke! Funny as hell! How fucking Random is that?

• @gapminder LOL I never he knew that had that section on tinyurl none to the less a bitch getting plowed in this case hahahah #NiceFind

• Yes, she looks so lovely. She's a happy looking lady, and is obviously having a good time. She is very attractive and has a pretty good figure!

I cannot think of any reason not to date this lady.

• She looks very dateable to me

• yes I would date a girl that look like that very beautiful :)

• It's funny that in the picture you posted @ tinyurl There's a picture right below it of some broad getting nailed doggie style. I'm sure it's totally random, but goddamn it's funny as hell.

• Yes, I'd consider it. Based on this pic, I'm attracted to her, so I wouldn't mind going on a date. Then I could really see if I like her.

• Yes, you're a cutie pie

• Yes I would definitely consider dating a girl like that, after I got to know her.

• of course i would date her , she looks awesome and her best thing is that she has lovely hairless skin.. while i am covered in fur.

• Hell yes I would!

• Sorry. Forgot to add why. Cuz she's petite and a little curves and is cute in my opinion had nice skin and skin color (wish was a teeny but darker, but no big deal considering the rest of her), and she's just all around my type. 👍😊

• what wrong with her looks she looks fine to me, yes I would date her

• Some people think she is chubby.

• I click but it gives me error. I cannot see it. Can you put it in other way?

• Yes she looks nice

• Nop I dont not my type sorry

• Thanks for being honest ^^

• sweet girl:)

• veryy sweet :)))

• If I'm Tumblr enough for the task then yea

• I don't understand ur answer?

• Srry It was a corny joke
      I'd date her