Which type of black girl do you find most attractive: light skinned, brown skinned, or dark skinned?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• African American, medium toned on our scale here, I can see why you're asking, been there. I will say that a lot of black men or women that tend to dislike themselves being black try to date as far away from dark skin as possible. I'm medium (or weird shade, like a dark native American girl with a a brown tan? native American great grandmanda) like not a chocolate brown. (My face make up shade/tone from loreal true match is classic tan if that helps) so i think i sit in the middle on the spectrum of African American skin tones.

I want to let you know that dark skin is very very very beautiful. It tends to be the healthist and lesser aging skin too. We live in a society that will glorify and put dark skin down though but its not because its not pretty.. ts because the people in power dont have it, so why would they? Beauty is relative and you have to realize to make someone else feel better, its human nature to put down the other. You dont have to do that and you should know you're beautiful regardless. The first women on earth were African anyway and you are modeled after her, have pride <3

• I skipped a lot of things and realize it reads weird lol but my point is you're pretty regardless and i like the chocolate skin tone or very dark, my first crush in middle school looked that way xD you know the husband in Diary of a mad black woman? I don't know why but that lol

• 🏆great answer dude

• THANK YOU! LOL. Someone who UNDERSTANDS the question. I feel that most of the negative comments are the females. It's not about which person is most prettiest. Its about what YOU find, as an individual, most attractive. You're right you are pretty regardless, it doesn't matter the color of your skin. But its not about if you're pretty its about find another person attractive. And I think thats what a lot of people are not understanding about this question. Thank you for your comment! 😊

What Guys Said 42

• For me, skin tone in any race is not even a factor in attractiveness at all, haha (unless the person went through some unnatural process, like staying too long in a tanning bed xD ). It's just all about how the girl looks and acts as a whole. :)

I've found black girls attractive across a variety of skin tones, from light to dark. It seems that a majority of people prefer lighter skin on them, but that was never the case for me personally. One of the hottest girls I've ever seen was a very dark-skinned girl who was gorgeous, with an amazing body, but most importantly was very nice and friendly. It all just depends on the individual's unique appearance and personality.

• Thank you for reading and understanding throughly the question asked! I appreciate your comment. And you're right is does depend mostly on the personality of one individual but its also about appearance. What attracts people to other people 90% of the time is the way they look. Preference is a factor.

• @TransparentDoll17 Haha thank you. ^_^ And very true what you said too.

• You're welcome and thank you as well 😊!

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif the 1 that has a clean even skin tone like myself? I'm black also ofc LOL

• Well, that could be any skin color not just Black. If you mean you care about the color of a Black person thats fine. If you do, that's fine too. But the question asked which type of skin of a Black girl you find yourself most attractive to. Its about preference because EVERYONE has one. But thank you for your comment!

• Thats a positive comment and more clear. I'm sorry if my comment may have came off a bit too ditect but many people don't quite understand the question I post that they voluntarily read.😊But once again, thank you for your comment!

• I knew what you were asking and so did they I'm sure. But hey like they always say "black is black" so in the end it doesn't matter to me/most people ^_^

• All of them can be cute and 'inspiring'
    All of them can be 'ugly'
    and that goes for ALL skin colors.

• To be honest, I think all darker skinned chicks look fairly beautiful, I wouldn't say there was a single one greater then the other.

• I like all including mixed ones

• Any shade of black is gorgeous in my opinion.

• i like all women.. i love em all, i adore them all...
    Theyre a gods gift to this planet, and to us men

• I don't really prefer black girls because I grew up in a 100% white country but if anything, I'd date either one of them. Just for the sake of it.

• I don't think skin tone is a single determinant if someone is beautiful or not I look at the person as a whole

• No color preference for me! ;-)

• nah i like em all. all skin tones look attractive.

• They can all be attractive.

• I generally prefer white girls but recently i met two black girls. gorgeous! they were brown-to-dark skinned

• Dark brown, the hue of rich earth.

• i love them all but light skinned the most

• They are all attractive to me

• It's the person not the skin tone.

• all depends on the person, light skinned and brown skinned i prefer, but dark skinned also is looking good.

• most attractive which have nice shaped boobs and want to show much more

• I really enjoy the beauty of mixed-race women, so that would mean brown, but the other day in Culver's I saw a woman who was as black as coal and she was stunning!

• Any skin tonr woulr be grate for me, it doesn't make any significant change to me as far as the girl is having very positive attitudes.

• Reallty depends on the girl herself not the colour of her skin.

• light skinned girls more but all can be beautiful depending on the girl herself

• whatever just as long as she has a cute face, im good

• Lightskinned

• NOne?
    ------

• I don't think it's right to call brown skinned girls to be black, in fact the term African should be used... by the way skin color doesn't matter to determine who's attractive or not in my case.

• Actually, I find that offensive. I do not like to be called African because I am not from Africa. Black people aren't just from Africa. We're from allover the world honestly. For me being Black automatically singles me out and I like it in that form. Calling a brown skinned girl African I feel IS offensive. But I appreciate your comment and as for the second part of your comment, I appreciate that you were able to even understand the question.

• well that is the point instead of calling every dark skinned person black, people should be segregated on the basis of their ethnicities and origin, black people have African origins while the white people have European origin, I don't know why people are ashamed of their origin, similarly brown people can be latino or Indian so it would be wrong to call them black, instead their origin should be used to determine their identity instead of skin colour.

• All of them.

• Skin color doesn't really matter to me.

• I'm. the hottest guy so. she have a nice face

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 15

• 5|2
    • Then say that. The question is about which skin color is better. What the question asked what do you, as in yourself, find yourself most attractive out of the shades of Blacks. Whether you have a preference because EVERYONE does. Now if you like all the colors say that. But its not about which Black girl is most beautiful otherwise thats what the question would of read. And its a pretty simply question if you read it thoroughly.

• I already said I have no preference.

Why does it matter what race you are mistaken for anyway.

• "Everyone does not have a preference " actually that's what you said. It wasn't till much later you said that you yourself have no preference. Just be clear on what you say. And as for the second part of your comment: "Non blacks tend to not care what the shade of black you are as all they see is black. They do not tend to use light/dark skin unless they heard it from a black friend or the internet." Thats what you also posted. That is why I stated about why I have been mistaken for different races.

• I steer clear way from guys that have a preference for skin tones.

• Yuuuup

• There is nothing wrong with that. But you could also answer the question whether or not you have a preference about skin tones. If not comment that as well. No question is a bad question and no opinion is unwanted. Thank tou for commentinf however!

• I don't have a preference for skin tones.

• Facial features and style have more importance over skin color.

• My god. I need to lay down.

• Than lay down if you can't answer the question no one stopping you.

• These race and skin color questions are ridiculous.

And anyone with sense has a reason to be tired of them on g@g but you must be new~

• It's not ridicules. No question or answer is ridicules or bad. Respect the thoughts of others.
      Its not a "race" question because I'm not asking about a race. I'm asking individuals who voluntarily read the question which shades of black girls they find themselves most attracted to. It has nothing to do with which is better or which is prettier, otherwise the very simple question I asked would of said that. Did you read thoroughly? And if you're tired like I said lay down. Anyone with "sense" would be able to understand this question but obviously you don't huh? I'm no new to this site but obviously you're new to proper spelling, grammar, and free thought. But its okay, thanks for your comment on my question you read by choice. 😊

• i think that each person has got his/her preference on this

• Black girls are black.. what is light or brown in them? by the way I like the black girls who have same skin tone from top to bottom..

• I am aware of that. All Black is beautiful. I am Black. But I just asked the question because everyone does have a preference. And there is nothing wrong with that.

• I am actually a mixed women, (Dad, white Mom, black). But really beauty is only skin deep! So I say everyone is beautiful.

• Well, that is true but then it fades. In my opinion beauty is soul deep and I can see yours is pretty beautiful and intelligent seeing that you understood this question. Lol.

• ... seriously?

• I KNOW RIGHT LMFAO
      I JUST can't

• Seriously what and you can't do what? Why read a question than comment if you two can't type a proper sentence. There is nothing offensive or wrong with the question if you do read it right and throughly. How about you two attempt again.

• dark-skinned with good bone structure

• It's like asking every person in this world which color they prefer, yellow, pink etc
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../fatty.url.jpg

• Well actually it is. Lol, because everyone does have preference. I don't like blue but I like red. So I don't like all the colors of the rainbow. Some people don't like tan but prefer chocolate instead. There is nothing wrong with that. The point of the question is to answer in your own opinion which type of color of black girl you might find for yourself most attractive for yourself. Not to say which one is more uglier or better. Its a preference question. And no question is a bad question.

• I would say I like light skinned guys more. Not because I hate my own color but I tend to go for guys that are my opposite in everything including character and preferences. Dark skinned guys are handsome too. I admire them but I am just not attracted to them because they look like me. It would feel like I am dating my brother. :D I would want my partner to be as unlike me as possible.

• Thank you for actually reading the question and understanding it. The question was only asking which of the shades of blacks you found most attractive for yourself or if you didn't care about the colors at all.

• Thanks sweetie. I wonder who voted my answer down. I didn't say I hate dark skinned guys. I just like guys who balance me out in every way. lol

• You're welcome! And it was probably the people who didn't understand the question because they seem to be offended, although I know not why. Lol. Of course you don't hate dark skinned guys, its not about that and you never said that. Those whom may assume that are receptive in my opinion.

• The skin tone in particular doesn't matter believe it or not. Its how pretty you are.

• Skin tone doesn't matter but everyone does have preference whether it'd be how tan or dark you are to how hig your breast or nose is. In my opinion its about personality but I'd be lying if I didn't say its also about how physically attractive you are as well.

• They are all equally beautiful and I don't like generalizing based on race alone. That's pretty ridiculous to be honest.

• No quession is bad or ridiculous. It's a question about preference. If you feel all colors are beautiful then say that to be honest. There no generalization but thank you for your comment. 😊

• Light skinned because I'm light but all shades of black are beautiful

• I'm light skinned, but I like this skin tone the best when it comes to other black girls.
    cdn.syndtk.net/.../RX_BigGirl7.jpg