Am I fat for a 13 year old girl?

I am 5 ft 3 inches tall and 102 lbs. I think I feel and look fat, and I was wondering if this is over weight?

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all!! I was the same weight at 13 and your body is still growing so your going go chub up, get pissed about it, then stretch out when you grow. it's a girl thing too. when you get near your period your hormones are all out of Wack and you are bloated most all the time. I promise you are not fat.

What Guys Said 12

• nah you're good man. I suggest you get your mind in check otherwise you're in for a rough fucking ride in life when its completely unnecessary.

• Why do almost all girls think they're fat even when they are underweight? Like, how can the media be this powerful against the mind of girls?

• No, you just "think and feel and look fat" because you have an unhealthy obsession with having less and less weight.

• That sounds slim to me.

• Nope the opposite your a little under weight. I would say. Gain a couple lbs , before it becomes a bigger problem.

• Do not try to be more skinny, it will affect your health in a bad way.
    Also, consider eat healthy food and make exercice while you grow up and get old, it will make you a beatifull woman in the future.

• My last girlfriend was 5'2" 1/2 and 120 pounds on average and she looked amazing. Probably safe to say you're not fat, kiddo.

• Well that is not too much... like, thats not overweight AT ALL. Stay happy girl... Dont get obsessed with being slim, u dont wanna be ARIANA GRANDE, do u? Cuz if ur less than your current weight, u r ariana grande. lol

• Please eat something

• Look on a bmi chart.

• According to a bmi chart, you are on the line between underweight and healthy. Don't lose any weight. If anything you could stand to gain a few

• No... are you serious?

• no is ok, your are right like u are

What Girls Said 8

• Use the Body Mass Index calculator (BMI) and this will help guide you :)

Your BMI is 18.1 which is very low and actually bordering on the underweight scale..
    Appreciate your body, learn to love yourself because your weight is perfectly normal!

• You are perfectly fine. Please treat yourself right. I hope this is the last time you'll need to hear this to believe it.

• If anything you're underweight, actually. I'm only one inch taller than you and my ideal weight is anywhere between 110 and 130 (maybe 140 but I refuse to let myself go that high).

• Fat... Huh? You're underweight, girly 😳

• No, 102lbs is not fat.

• That's around the ideal weight for year old. Plus everyone's bodies store weight differently. If you don;t like the way you look start to develop a fitness regimen.

• You're a arrive weight for your height and age

• No i think its healthy and if not, possible a tad bit underweight.