Girls, people's thoughts am I good looking ?

Got really bad self confidence about my looks I get really paranoid when am out and I here a car beep near me as I take it as its at my looks or something is this the case? Or am I just been paranoid been like this most life want honest opioid thanks Jordon
Girls, people's thoughts am I good looking !?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You are actually not bad looking at all. I can tell that you are not that confident and that is what you need to work on. I know what you mean about the paranoid thing. I use to be like that too, like if I heard someone laughing I would thinking they were laughing at me. It is good to remind yourself that the world is not against you and it is only in your imagination that people are focused on you. In our minds we thing everyone is focused on us and judging us, but really everyone is for the most part going on about their day. You should intentionally set out to try new things that will help boost your confidence.

What Girls Said 6

• Dont even be self conscious! You look totally fine. You're looks are what they are. Point is go out, have fun. It shouldn't matter what ya look like. You're just letting it get to your head. Be confident about who you are AND what you look like. Thats all that matters

• You have a pretty damn good looking face
    All you need is a bit if working out
    You look a bit like brad Pitt

• You're cute, and the height works for you.
    I'm not into blonde white men though.

• You're not bad looking

• You are very good looking... you really need to be more confident! You're an attractive guy and you should be able to see that. Life is too short to live with low self esteem. Especially when you are worrying about things that dont exist! You're cute, I mean it.

• You're really handsome!! You just need to work out a bit :)