Girls I tried Anaface, Would you agree with this score?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You've posted a few with the same photo
    Don't worry about people's opinions so much and just try to be the best you can be.
    I think you're average but if you cleaned up the facial hair and didn't have such a stern look I think you'd look good
    It's said a lot but personality is more important than looks, but you don't have any reason to not feel confident as far as I can see

• okay thanks for the advice so women prefer smiling and non facial hair interesting im taking a mental note. But yeah personality wise i'm easy going and a nice person so no faults their!

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't say that you're 9.5 out of 10. I'd probably give you a 7. I think that if you smiled more, you'd get higher, and maybe if you grew your hair out a little more.

• Why can't you stop posting your pics.. it is getting annoying

• You're cute. But not hot.
    9.5/10 is a bit too high.

you're a 7.5 the most.

• what makes me from being hot then lol or is just your personal preference would other girls rate me 9.5 then?

• Wow.. that's actually a thing?

• cute tho, love ur features

• I think you're a 7/10. Cute :)

• You would look really sexy and attractive with a fade and with the beard line up fresh looking babe!!!

• thanks when you mean the beard do you mean lining it up to look evenish?

• No just so you know when you line it up it looks cleaner and it stands out

• your actual facial features and symmetry is very nice, but the haircut and facial hair kind of lessens it.

• what haircut would you recommended then?

• Grow it out on top but keep the sides and back decently short and just style is forward but messy/tousled

• Sorry but no... not at all.