Girls, Why do so many girls think this guy is attractive? I don't get it... Is it because he's white?

Girls, Why do so many girls think this guy is attractive?? I don't get it... Is it because he's white?

I'm not racist or anything. I am Indian and it just seems every girl likes white guys who look like this.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not attractive to me

• No wonder you're a guru!

What Girls Said 23

• He's better looking than the average white guy. He has a fit body and decent face I guess? I'm not into blondes and prefer bigger eyes so, he technically doesn't do it for me. I can see why people find him attractive though.

• Your jealousy is showing dear.

I think he's better looking than most guys I see on the street. He has good height, nice hair, and a seemingly good physique

• He's not a bad looking white guy. I can see how some girls would be attracted

• He's cute but he is no Sean O'pry
    erikabrechtel.com/.../...Meyer-for-Apollo-Novo.jpg

• You should know you come off so jealous right now.

• Of that? No

• I know I look good😉

• Yeah well then show us a picture of you and not some random guy that you find ugly, its weird and not very nice

• He's okay but it would be easier to tell if the picture was better quality. That picture is really blurry. He's not ugly but not outstandingly attractive to me either.

Not every white guy looks like that, though (despite what you said in a comment below on someone else's answer). My husband is white, but is pretty much the complete opposite of this guy starting with the hair colour.

• The link has a different picture. Look at it! He's not attractive!! The girls that said he is must be ugly.

• I'm just tire of girls always saying how cute white guy's are. It is not fair.

• That sounds like jealousy to me but whatever.

• What is your problem? Jealous much? 😒

• You are Paki! You should like Paki and Indian men. Not white men.

• He's probably an asshole in real life.

• Gosh you are so jealous.. why are you jealous? What he did to you?

• Because he's got a nice smile. I also like his face shape. His hair is nice as well.

• I dont find him attractive

• I find him atractive

• I don't find him hot

• I think his smile is attractive.

• He looks like little boy.

• Probably for his smile.

• By these pictures, I can't tell if I find him attractive or not.

• It's hard to tell because it's a bad pic

• He's ugly. Pic won't matter.

• I don't know who he is but i like the tattoos on his arm then his smile and eyes look cute too. just first look impression.

• Tattoos mean no job.

• not always actually, I know a people who have jobs with a tattoo in the same place , one of my teachers had tattoos going up and down his whole arm.

• The photos kind of hazy.

• Tattoos, hair, smile & his shoes give off a more mature & respectable look.

• He's not physically attractive to me. The only thing he has going in my opinion is tattoos. I love guys with tattoos. I don't really find white guys physically attractive, personally. I'm racially mixed (with a lot of stuff) and I tend to go for minority men. Although, I've dated a lot of white guys, I tend to find other races more attractive. There is just something about tan skin and melanin 😂 My last few boyfriends were attractive Hispanic men

• I'm minority in your country😉

• He's cute but race has nothing to do with it. Its his features and body type

• What features? He just look like all American/euros.

• Well for 1 he has a strong chin nice head of hair nice smile. I like his hair color and seems to have a good figure. With that being said. Im sure his personality is something to be desired. Usually works like that. Oh and he doesn't look like all Americans. America is a mixture of different nationalities not just Caucasian there are a lot of Hispanic Asian African Middle Eastern it's a melting pot

• Oh. my. God
    you are the same person aren't you? !

• Must be about the same reason why 99.9% guys like something like this...

cache.desktopnexus.com/.../...680-bigthumbnail.jpg

• smile, tattoos

• Girls really like tattoos? Why? I bet he doesn't even have a job.

• Tattoos with muscles💕 why did u think that?:D