Girls, Do guys on GaG have Low standards when it comes to rating girls by looks?

What do you think?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, definitely. Most of them are thirsty af.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes a lot of them will call every girl hot

• Yes I agree..

• No because you can't say someone has low standards. Beauty is not objective therefore what some consider low standards others consider not. Beauty is subjective maybe you have low standards in my opinion but it doeant mean it's true.
    Guys on this website are just trying to be extra nice and say she's a 10/10 when clearly there exaggerating (Some admit this) to make the person feel better. By the way barely any of the guys on this website would actually approach a girl on this website im sure of it.
    The whole ppoint of the how do I look section is to reassure people and make them feel less insecure so maybe your reading too much into how they rate girls.

• Beutty will always be 100% subjective because everyone is born and raised differently. Some people watch bollywood others watch Hollywood. Psychology shows over time your more attracted to what you see more of. Therefore a western person would consider someone white better looking and attractive whereas someone who's exposed to more different races would say something different. Beutty can never be objective simply because there isn't an objective measure. Too many factors would affect someone's judgement. Some guys may love boobs so much they'd rate her a 10 because she's huge regardless even thou she doesn't have a pretty face in his eyes. Everyone has a different criteria of what pretty is. Therefore beutty can only be objective if everyone had the same list which is IMPOSSIBLE REGARDLESS OF WHAT THIS ARTICLE SAYS.

• I see you didn't read the article. Let me try to explain. First, lets all agree that individuals have preferences that are culturally influenced. No one debates that point. An extreme example of individual preference are guys that like girls that are missing a limb--let's say they like girls that are missing a leg. There is no doubt that there are guys that are into that. Racial color, neck size, and so on, are all based on preference that have to do with individual and social conditioning. Again, NO ONE debates, or should debate, that point. It is as obvious as day. Does that mean that beauty is subjective? Not necessarily. Yes, it means that individuals and cultures reflect preferences that may be subjective. The question is ARE THERE CROSS-CULTURAL features of beauty that transcend those preferences. Scientists (including psychologists) claim that there are. You may disagree with them, but you have to concede (if you are rational) that they are presenting a strong argument.

• OH MY GOD YES x 10000000000000000000000000000!!!

Obese girls get 10s and marriage proposals... what do you think?

Desperate times call for desperate guys..

• They have very low standards

• I think so, but a lot of people especially young adults will be above average so in the range of 6-8, however most the time GaG guys give them a 10 which is kinda silly because its near impossible to be a 10... but for me one time, i asked if my face was ok and some guy did a photo edit of my face and said to get jaw surgery which was incredibly hurtful and still bothers me... I don't think its fare to point out a specific flaw unless it is asked directly, sometimes words can really fuck you up. An opinion is different than an attack.

• Ridiculously low standards.

• They are horny.

• i am alright with that
    people have different preferences, why this bothers you this much?

• Yes, extremely low. Most of them tell average girls rheyvare hotbans sexy.