How do I look? Is my body disproportioned?

https://www.facebook.com/DynamikOptiksPhotography/photos/t.1613147165/940679309296537/?type=3&theater

I feel that I have no ass yet a bit of a muffin top. My nose is shaped weird. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine to me. Stop worrying. You're an attractive girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your pretty averge looking in my opinion. But anyway if you actually thought you were weird looking you wouldn't consider modelling lol. This is my opinion if that really is you but something tells me it isn't.

• Anyone can try modeling. There are plenty of amateur photographers out there who can't afford big models and will gladly shoot amateur ones.

What Guys Said 15

• You are a beautiful girl! What are you talking about? You are fine and don't need to worry about anything - muffin top or ass...

• I think both your face and body are very attractive - Nothing to worry about

• That shape looks great. If that's you then your body is very nice. Keep it maintained.

• You look stunning!! Have no fears about how you look. You are everything a beautiful lady should be!

• Not at all, the woman in those photos looks stunning, whoever she is. You?

Also the quality of photos are great, obviously professional!

• wow is it you? you should go for modelling... but I guess you are already modelling... keep it up, you are smokin' in my opinion

• Your Titiana Lauren? lol

• It's not like I'm some famous person lol

• Don't just assume that you know everything and be dismissive like an asshole.

• Gorgeous! You have the body type I like. Pretty face too. You remind me of Leah remini when she was younger

• You look great, I'm pretty sure your just seeing flaws that aren't there.

• Yeah your body is fucked it's terrible 😁 (sarcasm) you are insecure for no reason you have no reason for it I'm ugly af I'm insecure af I have the right to not you

• lovely... i wouldn't change anything from what i can see in that pic

• You are beautiful.

• You look amzaing :o

• It's not nice to pretend to be other people.

• a pretty girl. im fed up with ungrounded insecurities today... .

What Girls Said 4

• Your the queen of TARTS!

• You are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There is no need for women to feel insecure about themselves. And seek others approval

• people who think they are ugly dont go and model for photographers...

and your replies to people who dont like you... wow

• and there is like a billion pic of you on your profile not even wearing much to cover up what you CLAIM to be think is ugly

wow... just wow

• Stop making assumptions. You don't know everything. Learn that before you open your mouth and try to insinuate who a total stranger is.

• That's not you, stop lying lol

• Yes it is. You didn't answer the question. Don't waste my time trying to pretend that you know it all.