Why can't I get a chick to save my life anymore? Am I ugly? What's wrong? Give me your honest opinion. What would you rate me on a scale 1-10?

Most Helpful Girl

• its noting wrong with you... you are either approaching girl that are way more attractive then you, or you're acting weird or too pushy or you give out a bad vibe.. You look okay, average, i couldnt imagine you not findinge a girl.. by the way are you short? maybe its your hight

• What would you rate me? Do you think I can find a pretty girl?

• like i said, average, aka about 5... and it depens on what you call pretty... i dont see it as impossible.. but i dont think you can get like a 10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look well - Could be the short hair

• Haha he rolls like you eh @KDA40 :P minus the earrings and the ridiculous affliction tee-shirt

• I buzz my hair @OrdinaryGentleman, Guarantee I pull more chicks and pussy than you any day of the week! :) :) :)

• I am not arguing that they are chicks I am just saying that it just doesn't come off as intimidating since I can only assume that is the look you are going for:P

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like you are trying too hard..

• 5/10. Nothing stood out other than your need for a chick.

• You're not ugly, but I agree, hair would help.

• What would you rate me based off the picture? do I not look good with buzz cut?

• 7. I think you'd look better without a buzz cut.

• You look attractive but your hair ruins it a bit 😊

What Guys Said 4

• I think you are trying to be something you are not and that is what is throwing your game off.

• You look gay.

• Okay, let me break that down. Grow your hair, lose the ear rings and keep your mouth shut when you smile.

• I didn't mean to imply you were guy. Just saying you look that way in the pic.

• What does "Why can't I get a chick to save my life anymore?" mean?

• Every chick I try talking to, they either ignore me on facebook or lead me on... wtf

• Haha is that bad?

• No, some girls like that

• Maybe you'd look better of you grew your hair out a bit

• Do u not think the buzz cut looks good?

• Just grow it like an inch or two