Rate me 1-10? Do you think I can get pretty girls? Why do girls ignore me on facebook when I message them? Be completely blunt! Do I Intimidate girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're cute.

• Thank you :) what would you rate me 1-10?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• If you're messaging random girls that you don't know, that might be the reason why they aren't replying.

• Yeah, im messaging just random chicks on facebook that are single and attractive... What do you think of me? 1-10?

• Okay :) thank you for your help!

• No problem

• No not at all... you dont look intimidating or ugly.
    You just need more hair on your head

• Aww you have a cute smile😊. Rate:5.5

• 8-9 You definitely can! Facebook though isn't the best way to do it. A lot of girls don't respond to guys on Facebook. Try and keep your confidence high! Facebook just isn't the best place to look for girls. (: your definitely good looking tho.

What Guys Said 4

• You look okay as others said it is the random messaging that is the problem rather than your looks

• That's a cool shirt in the first one there.

• Thanks! it's Xavier from buckle.

• your hair looks weird.

• haha, I buzz cut it... yeah I got a little bit of a receding hairline... so what? normal as u mature

• just a comment, don't get in a twizz.

• the 5head is real.

• Someone is a hater :) :) :)