Girls, do you find guys with thin legs unattractive?

Im wondering because I'm quite tall and my legs are quite thin and I'm self conscious about what girls think of them. I try my hardest to put on weight and mass but I still think my legs are a bit unattractive. I'm wondering what girls think of guys with legs that are thinner than there's. Would you still date them or is it a turn off.

• I wouldn't care if he had thin legs if he was good looking
    35% (8)
  • i think guys with thin legs are a turn off
    22% (5)
  • I wouldn't mind it's not a major feature I'm bothered about
    43% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i actually like them,

What Girls Said 7

• I love skinny guys and esp skinny legs. Looks sophisticated and youthful simultaneously love it:)

• I don't even think i look at a guys legs... they are always boring and im indifferent to their existence.

• i prefer thin to bulky anything.

• As long as I find you attractive, it doesn't matter

• It wouldn't be a problem if he was a good-looking guy... anyway you can always go to the gym and grow muscles if you think your legs are too skinny ;)

• Yeah I got major heavy weights to do exercise with so I'm going to try see if I can fill them out a bit

• Have a good workout then!

• Cheers haha

• probably wouldn't care to be honest, but if you want to do squats with me that is cool

• I really love skinny legs.

• This makes me feel a lot better I try my hardest to not have skinny legs but knowing that girl aren't majorly fussed I feel a little better😅