Girls, chest hair?

What's your opinion about chest hair? I'm in my 20s and I have a lot of hair in my pecs and my abs, I'm really insecure about it and I would like to know if women think it's gross or attractive

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of a lot of hair tbh. Particularly not on the abs.

What Girls Said 15

• www not my thing at all tbh, it would kinda make me feel like the guy is a bear or werewolf more than a human oO

• I personally don't like chest hair. It reminds me of my dad. I'm not too into really masculine guys anyway.

There are a lot of women who find it manly and sexy though.

• I love chest hair. Everyone has their preferences.

• To my mind chest hair is very attractive. If it's not three long hairs in the middle, but something more significant. Anyway, if a girl likes you, your hair won't change it. If such things bother her too much, then maybe you don't need her.

• Too much is a bit of a turn off

• I'm not into it.

• I personally don't like body hair at all

• Me , i like hair its attractive and primal to me

• I don't like chest hair...

• I dont like chest hair at all, aim for calvin klein model, and get as close as you can man.

• I'm personally not a fan, and if you're self conscious about it you can easily fix it by shaving it off

• It's okay.

• Ew no shave shave shave

• I personally don't like it

• I don't like it.