Is this guy fat?

Not me (I removed his face out of respect) but I have more body fat than this guy, though I've been lifting so I am a bit more toned despite having more body fat
Also girls, is his body a turn off or no big deal or maybe even attractive?

Is this guy fat?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• He definitely is bigger but he's also definitely not fat

Most Helpful Guy

• It would take long to tone that body up

What Girls Said 12

• I dont' think he's fat. He's just not in shape or he's hiding the muscle behind the cushioning. The most important thing is what does he think of his body.

• I wouldn't say that he was fat, no. He's bigger than average, I think, judging by the fat on his hips, but I wouldn't call him fat.

• I prefer a body type like that.

• Okay sorry... I was busy being inlove with he's tattoos...

• No but he has a small beer gut

• Fat? No. Chubby? Yes.

• He looks usual to me. So no big deal.

• Yes he is fat

• just a little chubby.. but if he gets outside for some activity.. he'll be much healthier and happy!

• The guy looks average, it's just because most girls want the muscular, toned guys that they're now calling this fat when it's actually average.

• His body is a hell of a turn off.

• He is a little over weight around the waist in particular but not unattractively so. If you are more toned then you would look a lot better.

What Guys Said 6

• He rocking dat dad bod and teen wolf patch tho

• Slightly i would give him that love handles are a bitch to get rid of

• Dad bod as hell. Some time at the gym wouldn't hurt him

• He'd look good if he worked out. It's up to him.

• Don't weightlift if you have fat on you. You cur. Your going to make your body look awkward and you'll never look ''toned'' when you are fat. do situps. jog and swim. best ways to loose that flab.

• Lifting weights if you have fat on you helps with reducing the amount of fat (as long you're on a caloric deficit of course). Cardio + weight lifting are a good combination.

• he is not fat, but probably not health neither. could have improvements with a bit o gym