Thoughts on the 'dadbod' body type?

do you find it attractive & why?

• i find it attractive
  • i find it unattractive
  • i have a dadbod
  • other (see results)

Most Helpful Guy

• A silly title for a body-type, but it's basically normal people's bodies!

What Guys Said 17

• Pretty dangerous trend. Big waist circunference means insulin resistance, which not only screws our nutrient partitioning (making it hard to lose fat and/or gain muscle) but also makes us prone to metabolic syndrom. From there, it's the shortest step for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and others.

If you are not careful with your "dad bod" you risk being a "dead bod".

• i find it unattractive, but I have a dadbod i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I don't know I'd my body would be considered "dad bod" or not. I have wide shoulders and a relatively thin waist, but my arms and shoulders are very toned, and my arms are big and muscular. But my stomach has some pudge, and my chest isn't perfectly toned yet.

Well anyway i voted C, I'm not sure though cuz my upper half is more toned than the pics i see of "dad bod".

• I don't like it, I'm not attracted to males, but for me, no. I would try my best not to look like that in the future. Not that I have something against it, just not the type of body I want to have.

• I'm not gay, but even if I was I would not find it attractive. It's so dull and just shows that they don't give a fuck about how they look (this does not apply to those who have very little time to hit the gym).

• A bunch of sloppy looking dudes being told that their lazy body is attractive is proof of the downfall of society.

• Dadbod on girls? Ummm... probably unattractive.

• It is probably a little harsh to say unattractive but they have let themselves go a little bit.

• Nah it won't suit me so it's better to be fit though I'm a little skinny now cause I lost 20kgs but I'll be fit again

• Girls associate the "dad bod" with Leonardo DiCaprio and that's the only reason they like it. They still find the body type gross.

• @litost

Ya know, I think every post I've seen you make has been about bodies or the sexual in some way, shape or form, whether you're asking a question or responding to others.

That's quite impressive.

• Other guys can be whatever they want to. I like to stay fit and healthy.

• Super unattractive... why is this a thing?

• I still don't know what that is lol

• Why would it be attractive? I wouldn't say it's hideous but it's not desirable.

• there's no picture there

• It's the physical manifestation of complacency, the only reason some women say they like it is because they feel more secure in a relationship with a less attractive parter, because they're less likely to cheat and it lowers the physical standards for the woman's body too. Eg. If a dadbod said to an overweight girlfriend to go to a gym, he'd instantly be called out as a hypocrite.

If you're happy being the boring long-term secure guy, while she goes out looking for hot, exciting men to bang behind your back, then the dadbod is for you!

What Girls Said 6

• It's the male equivalent of the real women have curves push. This is all people following the media. You know damn well the dadbod isn't as sexy as a gym bod.

• Ew no. I think it's gaining popularity because it's becoming more common. But just because society is becoming lazy doesn't mean my preferences should change. Dad bods are for dads. No unmarried childless 20 something needs to look like that when it's so easy to be fit.

• "So easy to be fit"

You really dont realize how hard it is for a guy to look good compared to a girl do you? :/

• Ha. Men burn calories at a faster rate than women. Men use their food to create muscle before fat. Men build muscle faster and easier than women.

You really don't realize how easy it is for a guy to look fit compared to a girl, do you?

• Guys do lose weight faster than girls... it is a fact.. @Frost_Byt3

• I don't really care. I don't find it particularly attractive, but I don't think that it's unattractive either. It's pretty much average in my opinion and it's no big deal if a guy has one.

• I'll take my guy's abs and muscles over a dad bod any day. If he's not a dad, he shouldn't have a dad's body.

• I think the point of the dadbod is that the personality makes up for the lack of it lmao

• This body type is puke-inducing.