Can I still be a Victoria Secret model with a slightly large nose?

Alright, so Im 5'7", athletic, but have a healty hour glass shape (36"26"36"). I have natural wavy blonde hair, oval face and blue eyes. When I smile it looks like I have high cheekbones. I am dabbling with the idea of modeling due to interest and being told I should. However, I am worried because I have a slightly large nose, not the classic slim button nose. Is it already over for me? I would like to work for Victoria Secret because I almost meet their measurements (34"24"34") and it would be amazing to.

as I said, I have just recently started doing research. I kind of doubting my beauty now comparing my pictures to models due to the whole nose thing (it's not huge, just a bit prominent and it suits my face; nobody ever said anything about it so I think I notice it more than others). Please don't answer with any snide remarks, I don't need to be told im stupid or whatever. And if I came off a bit un modest, I'm sorry.

I appreciate any answers, thank you so much everyone ^^😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah why would that be a deal breaker? I see no problem for you !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Who was pics

• I CAN'T TELL BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T POSTED A FUCKING PICTURE

• Need a picture but it sounds good

• Depends on the rest of your face. Without a pic we can't really tell

• No pic, no accuracy!

• Sure, but, the only way you'll know is if you send them your portfolio shots. That's the only way you'll really know. Get yourself out there!

• I don't know about VS modeling, if they didn't like it, it can't be that hard to airbrush. I know an incredibly gorgeous girl who doesn't have a button nose, so I think it's all good.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you should have a look at Giselle's nose..