Girls, Because of a medical problem would you?

Girls would you care a guy with a body like this? Right now it's only like this because I had to stop because of seizures. But I'm back at it working out 5 Times a week like I used to so I'll be good soon.

Thank you for the responses. Kinda tough to pick a MHO because I appreciate all the responses 😊.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 5

• I honestly think you look in really good shape. I hope your seizures have been sorted and if if you had started to get conscious of your shape I would say most girls don't like the Mr. Universe walnuts in a condom look.

• Lol trust me I'm fixing that

• I would not have a problem with your body nor would I think most girls have any problem with it either.

• They just look like stretch marks. No big deal.

• It's no big deal at all, you shouldn't worry about it. Your personality means much more.

• Dude you look fine to me! Dont worry about working out, focus on your health please! I know seizure are very dangerous. But if it makes you feel better i would date someone with your body type