Am I fat? (Pics)?

I'm 17, I've been called fat, skinny, and "athletic" ('m not even athletic ;-;) just to name the nicer ones. So once an for all, am I fat? Also; what's my body type?(if I even have one... and no, boobless isn't an acceptable body type XD) please be honest

Am I fat? (Pics)?

Most Helpful Guy

• let's get pitchforks and hunt everyone that calls you fat!

Most Helpful Girl

• no, you're not fat. you actually have an interesting body, not sure how to label it. It's not perfectly in proportion, but you may not have stopped growing. In general, hit the gym, because I think you have a lot of potential! I can easily see you forming some solid abs based on how your tummy looks now without even doing anything.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't see any bases for you to feel like you are fat or even close to it. all it boils down to is do you trust the idiot that said that you were?

• You just need to workout a little more... you're on the edge of being hot or not... it's totally up to you at this stage.

• Beautiful... A little chubby in a cute way that disappears with last years of growing and keep excersising. To me with a healthy diet a good excersise plan. You would look goregous. And from on now avoid the term "fat" cause your not close to it i would say you look how girls should the potential to end up jaw dropping. (Ps im not kidding you got lots of potential)

• Chubby - Curvy. I like it.

• Average in America

• You look well don't worry about your weight maybe a bit of fitness/toning work is all you need.

• You are curvy with a bit of tummy, but honestly you don't look bad at all.

• Kind of more like curvy but I like it you look good

• You're certainly not fat. You seem slightly chubby, but if you're kind of athletic but not toned, it may be muscle.

Your body type is square.

• Dont worry about it matey, You look fine! :)

• Standard looking fridge-body to be honest.

Certainly not fat. Butt ain't too bad, either.

• Your not skinny, you do look like you do something athletic, but your definitely not fat. But your body is good tho. Nothing too worry about.

• Awesome body. You arnt skin and bones, that's all I need. Love that bikini too

• You're pretty normal.

A little bit of exercise and you'd be smoking hot. You have a good bone structure to be curvy and fit!

• looks good but tone up!

• no, you look great

• Seriously? Fat? Gain 40 lbs then you can think about being chubby

• You look nice
    Not fat at all
    Curves are cool

• Nope you look healthy

• No you are not

• Chubby not fat.

• I like what I see, athletic will be the word to describe your sexy bod... no where near fat girl xx

• Yes a little fat

• You're very attractive.

• How about "normal"?

• woww you have great sexy body...

• a little in the stomach.

• No you look good

• Yes, you are very fat

• I'd say rectangular. Do you work out? Do you have interest in working out?

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 15

• The average sized rectangle (also refered as column and pencil
    cdn2.f-cdn.com/.../...DY%20SHAPES%202_thumb900.jpg

• Not fat, but in desperate need of toning. Your body has potential for greatness if you work on building a butt and stronger legs.

• you and i have the same build just about, my curves are bigger but our tummies are the same :) I've been called fat by my parents but all my friends say im perfect for the average weight :) im a competitive cheerleader so i guess im athletic.

• Fat no, fit yes ! Your body look like swimmer athletes. So its good.
    About boobs maybe you are not well develop just yet, since you are only 17.
    So don't worry too much.

• You're chubby.

• Rectangle body shape, average body - not fat, not skinny, nor athletic

• Maybe a little curvy. Not fat at all though.

• You're not fat nor skinny.
    But girl your arms are big. Just like mine lol

• No you're not fat

• No, not at all

• No you're not

• I refuse to answer this because I think you need to stop looking for approval of others. It doesn't matter what other people think. It matters what you think! Look in the mirror every day and tell yourself you beautiful, tell yourself all the areas you love on your body. Be proud of your body. Nothing is more beautiful than confidence in one's own body.

• Tell that to the media and yourself because I bet you judge men on their height, weight, muscularity, etc

• If you're fat then that means I'm a whale :(

• no, your not fat.

• I love your body!!! it's not even fair!!!