How can I be more confident in how I look?

i struggle with how my body and face look. how can i like what i see in the mirror?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can develop confidence in multiple ways:

1) Change things that you dislike about the way you look --> workout, eat healthy etc. If you do these things you'll automatically feel more secure on the inside, because with working out and eating healthy you will just start to feel more happy, that's what working out does to you,

2) Change your believes/goals - Maybe your looks aren't the thing that make you feel uncomfortable, maybe you're struggling with something which holds you back on being happy! So try to figure that out for yourself, and try to find something in life that makes you happy, try to set goals and live them! Hope this helped x

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Just try to have positive thoughts and like yourself a little bit more each time you see yourself in the mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to ignore what other people think about you. You also need to get control of your paranoia that everyone is judging your appearance (I know you didn't say that's how you think, but that is how most people with a bad body image feel). Most people with self esteem issues think that everyone who looks at them is judging their appearance, but it's just not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time think that you are looking awesome see those people those who are more not better looking things can be change if you try you best doesn't loose the hope what you love just try to make yourself not by looks but by your talking style. Every person having something but they don't know so start knowing your self more and have confidant that you have unique things.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to look in the mirror every morning and evening and tell yourself everyday that you're beautiful and strong and can do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either do something about it, change things to your liking, or just don't give a shit what people think

0|0
    0|0
  • confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like how your body looks exercise or change your diet. You may find your face awkward because you have a low self esteem. Talk to people more. it's surely going to help, and remember we can't all look like the people we see on TV

0|0
    0|0
  • Put a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • we are what we think we are. or thats what we project to others at least. people should worry about the ugliness of their hearts more though... .

0|0
    0|0
  • the first thing to do is improve your spelling.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wear clothes that make you feel confident. You shouldn't care about what people think. Your body is what it is. If it really bothers you then do something about it. Point is, dont worry about how ya look. Go out, hate fun, BE CONFIDENT! You are who you are and nothing should stop you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell yourself that you're beautiful and trust me you'll feel beautiful

0|0
    0|0