Guys, How does my body look?

So I lost about 30 pounds and sadly I've put about half of it back on due to stress :( I feel like I look OK in clothes but I'm so embarrassed out of them.

My guy friends tell me I look even better than before but I'm guessing that's because most of the weight went to my thighs and my now F-cup chest.

How much weight do I look like I need to lose? 15 pounds? 20? (I just started exercising again.)

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=568c577

• Looks good
    56% (29)
  • Not bad
    27% (14)
  • Keep trying
    17% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually looks pretty nice, usually weight doesn't situate that well in a lot of women but right there is looking pretty good.

Though I don't "really" understand why you'd ignore your guy friends if they had a positive opinion. I mean, why ask them to begin with if you just plan on losing the weight again?

I mean surely they understand what they find attractive in a girl?

• I don't ignore their opinions at all. I know their compliments are genuine but I'm still self-conscious.

What Guys Said 21

• You look good. You shouldn't worry so much about it, you're very pretty as you are.
    You're a pretty girl. Have a little self confidence. Men find it very attractive.

My wife looks about like you, and she can't keep me off her when we're together so don't listen to any haters. You look good.

• Please don't lose any weight, don't gain either, just stay the same. You're hottest & cutest ("baby-like") in this look. I don't like too skinny, though I don't like obese as well.

• you look sexy in this pic xoxo, you could lose a little weight around 3-5 kg but not more than that, I love curvy women.

• i think that your body is perfect now. you can loose some extra weight but its not necessary

• It looks okay to me.

• OK as in acceptable or so-so?

• Pic is gone but I remember it - You were fine don't stress - Your friends are right you look well - Pick a body image you are happy with and go for that - The most important thing is you feel fit and healthy not what other people think.

• Maybe 10 pounds, but you don't really need too plenty of men would date you.

• Thanks that makes me feel a lot better

• Np I used to be really fat when I was 11, but I look better now that I grew and lost a little fat. You look perfectly fine.

• You look great already but a little more weightlose can be a good thing

• Omg you look sexy I love that body ;-)

• I'd eat you up girl! You look delicious just the way you are! :)

• Dang! just stay like that

• you have so sexy body i like.)

• Looks good, but 10-15 pounds loss would make it even a lot better.)

• Looks good. How comes you posted a topless selfie then edited it rather than just taking one with a bra on?

• Because I didn't plan on posting it

• I took a semi-nude, then decided to upload it and I censored it because nudity goes against GAG policy.

• Fair play.

• i chose "not bad" because you´re allready hot but you could still lose a bit. don´t start gaining yet. that panty is a real passion killer though :D

• Lol why are they a passion killer?

• Looks good.
    I wish the pic was not censored like that.

• Not my type

• I like that u r motivated, keep going on.
    Good luck

• I-I'm not rally sure how to reply to a half naked chick on the Internet

• Maturely and with an opinion ;)

• Well shoot, maybe I'll post it again tomo

• Or you could post it as your profile picture, and go unanon.

Anyway, I've already seen it. There's no point in showing it again, I was just saying, why should I comment on a girl who's half naked on the internet?

• Is there a version of this without that annoying EXPLICIT ruining the view?

• F-cups are awesome, btw!

• Nah I'll pass :P I've showed enough already!

• Crying shame!

• Aww I wanted to see the explicit content :(. I think you've posted a question one time before too.

• I've gained weight and a cup size since then ;)

• Almost everything haha

• Almost everything ;-)

• wow its so sexy.. and so hairless.. wow.. am so jealous!