Is this a good look for a teenager?

I'm a huge Kanye West fan, and i found this picture and just really like this look. Obviously I can't afford probably anything he's wearing i mean those jeans are probably $1000. But I do have a Barney's New York leather jacket so I think it'll look good. What do you think? by the way I'm 6', and pretty skinny.
Is this a good look for a teenager?

• It would look good on you
  • Only Kanye can pull off this look
  • Its just ok

Most Helpful Girl

• nah i like this look. it's casual but also looks sophisticated. try it out and see how u go. just make sure ur personality doesn't change with your outfit and you'll b fine. =]

Most Helpful Guy

• ... thats... unfortunate. If you are trying to find a look that fits your style just go to the store and try it on. Girls like clothes but remember its the man that makes the clothes you aren't going to feel better by wearing this and in a few months you will be over it.

What Girls Said 5

• It's ok I mean if you can't afford it then just wear something similar to what he's wearing.

• I love kanye's style.

• I think that's a great look :) and that is exactly how I dress.

• I don't know what you look like so

• I don't particularly like this look but what really matters is that you are comfortable and like it.

What Guys Said 4