OK people be honest, who really gives 2 sh**s about hair or eye color?

Just like any other feature such as the shape of your nose, texture of your hair, the size of your lips, hair and eye color can add or take away from your overall appearance but unlike other features, hair and eyes can literally be changed by dying or contacts if it's really that huge of a deal to you. It's like every time I log on, some girl is asking about hair and eye color. Do you people not realize that the majority of the human race has brown/black hair and brown eyes? The only time hair or eye color should matter to anyone is if you are completley closed off to dating any race other than white.

Damn... I meant to put a poll in this question. Can a Master please remove my question? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't care about eye or hair color

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I care? Yes. Is it important? No. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being very attracted to certain people's eyes or hair and sometimes the color is a factor. Like I notice that I often get attracted to girls with red hair and their hair is an important part of that attraction. But do I find all women with red hair attractive? Hell no. Do I think it's a must have or feel more attracted to red heads over others? Nope not at all. But it's still cute sometimes. Same thing with black hair, brunette hair, curly hair, straight hair, long hair, short hair, blue eyes, green eyes, and brown eyes. Only thing I really dislike are blondes. Blondes are just repulsive. And that was poor sarcasm or just a blatant lie. I'm not funny.

What Girls Said 4

• I have black hair and Brown eyes.. and I never thought about dying or contacts.. I m fine with what I have

• Hair and eye color shouldn't be a deal breaker, lol.
    By the way, regular masters can't remove questions unless they're admin.

• I don't really care if he is blond (or is it blonde?) Instead of black.

• I agree with you.
    I don't care what color someone's eyes or hair is

What Guys Said 9

• I think it is just the colour of a persons eyes and their hair are the first thing a person notices - Does it sway anyone no I don't really think so.

• Nah I think it's safe to say that most people notice things other than hair and eye colors first.

• The only person who seems to care is you.

• If I cared so much about it then why would I even ask this question? I'd be the first one to jump up stating my preference on all of those questions.

• Down votes doesn't mean anything, other than disagreeing. An you are still not getting what I am saying. I'll just let it out and tell you that there are more important things to worry about other than this petty issue. It's highly ironic that you are making a BIG DEAL out of people making a BIG DEAL out of hair colour.

• Well you said originally "The only person who seems to care is you?" and my response is no I don't care about people's hair or eye colors. I care that other people are making it into an issue with complete disregard to other races. It may be a petty issue for you but not for me. There are more people in this world than just white people.

• Certain physical traits make women more physically appealing eye color and hair color are no exception. They won't stand in the way of getting a date, but they can make a particular girl more sexually arousing.

• there are certain hair colors and eye colors that I like more than others, but I would never find someone unattractive if they don't have that.

• Brunette, redheads and brown eyes I think a majority of girls are in this categories

• Red hair is the most uncommon hair color. Also most HUMANS have dark hair and dark eyes. This is my point, you were probably only thinking about white girls.

• probably the red haired girls but for brunettes I really don't care as long as they're petite or cute...

• I really don't care about those. I personally have black hair and black eyes.

• I definitely care about hair color. I'm just not into blondes.

• " The only time hair or eye color should matter to anyone is if you are completley closed off to dating any race other than white". I don't agree with this optnion at all. One does not necessarily mean the other for all whites.

• If someone says "I don't like brunettes" they just removed 90% of the human race from their preferences.

• Don't care.