Another look of the lovely Filipina. What do you think of her?

She is also from the Philippines. I bit lighter skinned. But still a beautiful shade of natural light honey brown.
Another look of the lovely Filipina. What do you think of her?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute face when she smiles like that. Nice body too. Smooth and clear. Very very nice-looking woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• You sound like one of those creepy weirdos who wants to order Filipinas on the internet :/ "Another look" wtf lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • You can order Filipinas on try internet? Really? Never heard of that. 😂

I've been posting pics of the various looks of Pinays. In posted one yesterday of a Pinay with a different look than this girl. That's what "another look" meant. Another look at the Filipina.

So tell me how do you "order Filipinas from the internet? Lol

• Show All
    • @Esplorare - oh and thanks for taking time to offer your personal input😊

• So are you. Good bye! Enjoy your day☺️

• cute. she seems like an urbanized filipina judging from the fact that she's even wearing a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah haha! They usually wear shorts n tanks or one pieces 😂. Hey thanks for offering your own personal view though. Appreciated more than you'll ever know lol. 😊

• I think she would look even better if had a cute or handsome white guy in her side. With Asian guys she would look boring or don't looks really attractive, and with other men she would lose value because handsome white guys dating women like this make them looks better too.

Seriously, imagine her with a cute or handsome white guy, she would look even better, now with Asian boys she would look boring or not down her value in attractiveness.

Brutal truth, but she had preference for Asian boys I can't make anything, but she would look better with one handsome white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians don't do it for me

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your input😊

What Guys Said 3

• She is very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • She look hot, but the pic look touched up and photoshopped (like they all are)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for contributing your personal view!

• Holyshit, she is so sexy

0|0
    0|0