What are my best and worst feautes? is there anything I could improve on?

what are my best and worst feautes? is there anything i could improve on?
how do i look? ignore the disney onisie... i really love minnie mouse and stuff heheh
please dont be harsh
im bisexual so both genders are okay to coment aha

Most Helpful Guy

• You look cute! Your best feature is certainly your eyes. They have a very feminine shape and look full of life.

Your worst feature... ummm your eyebrows probably. I think theyd look better if you let them grow a little closer together, and thinned them out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I dont think the internet is the best place to get advice like this. I think as long as you're happy with your looks thats all that really matters. To me you look absolutely fine, but insecurity and low self esteem are two monsters that can easily show up on the surface, so over all the most important aspect to how you look is how you feel. Just make sure to take care of yourself inside and out and you will always look your best

What Guys Said 11

• i believe it'd be betterto upload a pic where u put yer hand away from yer face so we could see yer full face better :D

anyway u've got both nice yes and hands... and is this minnie mouse? :D

• I think you look very beautiful

• You look adorable. I'd want to cuddle with you all day every day... :3

• Best = dress sense, eyelashes, cleavage, eyebrows
    Can't see any bad features except the picture is a little overexposed (too bright) in the face.

• love the cleavage... ur damn hot. u dont need to improve on anything.

• Look good to me and I think you know what your best feature is. lol. :P

• Best - Boobs , worst - the thing covering the boobs.

• Best:Breasts, little button nose, cute eyes.
    Worst:you used a filter, the edges of your eyebrows are a little too thick

• the picture is quite blurry to say anything

• Based on this pic, you look great. Love the pic, very cute. You eyes look sexy in this pic

• I like your eyes and boobs lol

What Girls Said 2

• You should upload another one your hands in the way I can't really see your face:(

• Well you're covering up art of your face in both your pictures, but you look really pretty. Your eyes are shining, your nose is cite, and your lips look good. And most importantly, your features fit together. I don't know about a best and worst tho