What figure or body shape would you say I have? Thanks! 😁?

I have been trying to figure out the shape of my body for such a long time already.. Just no luck.
So I thought maybe a community of people could help me! I kind of have an idea but still not 100% sure.
My measurements are 36-29-39
my shoulders measures 39.

Simpler terms: bust: 36
waist: 29 (sometimes 30)
upper hips: 39
Shoulders: 39

or instead of getting all technical here, you can take a wild guess! Lol. That works too. ;) thanks peeps.

Most Helpful Guy

• perfect feminine shape :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• it seems like you have an hourglass.

What Guys Said 14

• Mild hourglass shape. Very fit and attractive

• Perfection.

• I dunno, fairly hourglass, I guess?

You have the signature curvature at the hips which obviously descends into the butt/thighs.

Although the decently-sized bust makes it difficult to make out the chest completely, I'd still say you're closest to hourglass.

• Will you message me? :) thanks.

• It seems like a small hourglass shape :D

• Oh God... perfect hourglass, i haven't seen a body so perfect in a long long time

• Top-heavy lol :)

• insecure bell is ringing here

• Not insecure just would reeaally like to know my shape. I want to get the right fitted clothes according to that. Y'know? But even if I was insecure.. I mean, guys can be insecure too. doesn't matter really. Don't feel like caring or talking about that rn.

• "SASA" body shape :)

• @KailahBooBoo

• Hourglass with top a bit wider

• Beautiful. That's all. If you need a name, you have the classic woman's figure.

• I would say that you are curvy and very lovely at that

• your body shape is curvy-sexy, i want you to sit on my face :D

• Hourglass - definitely a classic figure!

• An amazing one at that !!!

• Pretty close to an hourglass. Your boobs don't look any smaller than your hips though, so I'm not sure about those measurements. What's your bra size? Is your bust measurement a 36, or is that the band size of your bra?

• Yea, I'm picking that up too but honestly I really think it's the picture! Because my boobs are seriously size 36 no bigger! I measured on top ( right in the middle) not under. So I'm thinking I should take another picture and send one of me wearing something else.. My boobs are definitely smaller than my hips. My mom is and hourglass no doubt because her measurements is something like 46-36-46. No lie! (Besides the point but js)

• Lol I am 34C Nowhere near D cups I am wearing a tube top bra. Yea, I can see how it looks like that. Can you message me and I will show you another picture? I am new I kinda don't know how this works. But my boobs are definitely smaller...

• I can barely fit a 38C bra unless all the straps were the tightest it can go. The straps still fall though. There's also like an inch of space leftover inside the cups. But I can not fit the D sizes. Too big.

What Girls Said 7

• Shoulders are in line with your hips, so a ruler

• How am I a ruler If my waist is smaller then everything else? Ruler is rectangle.

• Fine hourglass then... happy?😂😂😂

• Nah.

• Hourglass, maybe slightly top heavy but not that much.

• A pear, given your measurements, but only slight, you could be mistaken for having an hourglass shape.

• I dunno, I don't reckon she's bottom-heavy enough to be a pear.

• Well if you type these measurements into a boy type calculator it actually comes out a a rectangle.

• I get confused by that question as well I'm 33-25-34 and I've tried those calculators before but apparently I'm too small for them. Being tiny is such a curse. Dont even get me started on trying to find anything at all that fits my waist.

• You're an hourglass

• Busty and petite.

• If your shoulders and hips are the same measurements and your wrist is a lot smaller then you're hour glass.

You look like you're hour glass.