Guys, should I start working out?

And no this is not going to be one of those 'skinny white girls' posts to boost my confidence. I want to know your honest opinion, I feel like I have lots of fat to get rid off to be honest. If you have some weight loss tips to share? :)

Guys, should I start working out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look lovely just the way you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not comfortable in your skin, you should lose weight - the only opinion that matters is your own.
    If you decide to, I'd recommend a low carb/high protein diet, drinking lots of water, and exercising at least 4 times a week. You can start a sport you like, go to the gym... Whatever makes you happy. If you want more details about an effective and healthy diet and good exercises, please ask!

• Unless your own opinion is unhealthy and puts you at risk for serious healthy problems. Otherwise, I'd definitely agree. However, she doesn't appear like she'd have any problems like the at the weight she's at, right now.

• @mangaka92 True that!

What Guys Said 19

• Honest opinion here. I definitely wouldn't call you fat, however, you are a little on the bigger side. So my answer is yes, I would recommend you to start working out and losing some weight. And I would recommend it not just to lose weight, but because that's what you should already be doing in the first place to stay fit, active, and healthy. Here's some advice as far as eating and working out goes to help you lose weight.

What you eat is VERY important. Stay away from anything with sugar! Soda & energy drinks, candy, ice cream, baked goods (cake, brownies, etc...) Cut all fast food out of your diet and try to avoid processed meats (bologna, hot dogs, chicken patties, etc...) Just say no to all of that crap.

For working out, do plenty of running, works virtually every part of your body and really gets your heart going! And if you have the option, swimming!! That hands down burns the most calories and is the most effective for full body weight loss!!

It would also be a good idea to do some weight training too, whether with actual weights (which would be best) or your own body weight. Some examples would be push ups, squats, and ab exercises (best ones are the bicycle maneuver, captains chair (Leg Raises), exercise ball crunch) Just start doing some google searches on women weight loss exercises, you'll find lots of results. Just remember to not slack on the exercises and keep proper form throughout the entire movement for every rep.

You don't have to and shouldn't exercise every single day. Leave at least one day in between workout days. M/W/F is perfect. Your muscles need time to heal, which gets done while you sleep, so get lots of that too! To stay motivated, you just gotta make it part of your schedule, make a natural habit of doing it. Write a note, set an alarm, make it a priority first thing in the morning or when you get home, do whatever it takes! This isn't something that is going to happen overnight and you aren't going to get immediate results. To stay motivated, just know what the results are going to be and stick to it. Good Luck! :)

• Yes you should start working out, not because you need to lose weight but because it's a great healthy thing to keep doing in life.

• You look fine!, but If you want to tone your body I suggest go for a 15-20 minute run every 2 days and between start off with 1 set of 20 crunches and 20 push ups. Do this for about a month with a normal balanced diet you'll look perfect. After that go for 30 minute runs and boost up the amount of sit ups and push ups you do. So maybe 2 sets of each instead of 1 and so on. :)

• Maybe a little bit of weight to drop. Working out would be the best option.

• You look fine.

• Do you know Tae Bo? Billy Blanks? Search it out! Believe me, it's great for weight loss ;) good luck.

• You look good to me. :)

• you´re a bit on the chubby side. not unattractive yet but you should really consider to start working out.

• your body isn't really that bad. but doing some cardio wouldn't kill you. try cardio 2 or three days a week and weight lifting the other days. but remember that your diet is very very important.

• I think you look good, a little soft. But I happen to like that. If anything, maybe just a light diet would probably be enough

I also might get a better idea of what you look like if you held your arm to the side... Hehe

• Yup you needed to work out!!! No doubt

• You look nice already, but if you still wanna lose weight, eat healthy, cardio, and strength train

• You are fine, but if you do some exercise you could be just perfect

• woow what a great body !

• That sounded really sarcastic from someone with such an athletic perfect body hahah

• Aw thanks a lot

• you re welcome and when you finish working out show again how best your body is ;) reaal you have so sexy body...

• yes a bit. sorry

• Nah it's okay I asked for your opinion, thank you :)

• Yes, you need to work-out. As you get older, you'll only have a harder time maintaining your weight, and you're probably as big as you'd want to be and still be attractive to yourself and guys. At this point, you just need to tone everything as you don't have any shape or muscle definition... and I'm assuming that's what you're looking for.

• I mean you could definitely but you look damn fine!
    Gosh I wouldn't care!

• Everyone should work out, if for no other reason than their health. Yes, workout.

• you don't look very chubby, you can lose a couple of pounds but I've never liked girls who are too skinny. So 5-6 kg loss and you'll be just fine. You're boobs are sexy xx

What Girls Said 4

• You can tell that your body now doesn't fit your bodies structure, but you look fine to me! There's nothing wrong with wanting to work out and losing some weight, Im in the process of doing it now actually! Just try to eat as nutritious as you can and do some sort of activity for 30/1 hour three to four times a week and you'll look great!! But dont lose weight because the guys on here say you should, you should do it because its something you want for yourself :)

• You could have kept your bra on.. and yes you should workout..

• I was extremly sunburn that time so that'd be very hurtful to me sorry

• You do need to lose a few pounds.. Not much.. work out to stay healthy.. But what's more important is to work on your diet it makes 70% of the difference if you want to lose a little weight.. Don't starve yourself but control and limit what you eat.. cut down carbs and eat more super foods like berries avocados and nuts

• You are overweight. You could definitely stand to lose weight, and then you should start toning.