Guys, do you mind if a girl has a thigh gap?

I always feel really self consious about my weight as I have a thigh gap, most things I see say that everyone prefers curvy girls. I have tried to put on weight, but I have a fast metabolism and i cannot! Also i dont want to become unhealthy. I try to put on weight through muscle and work out quite a lot. But what do guys think of thigh gaps?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard guys talk about thigh gaps? Probably not. Have you ever heard girls talk about thigh gaps? Probably have. That's because a thigh gap is something that was pretty much invented a couple years ago by girls just to have something else they can flaunt to each other. Guys don't even look at your thigh gap... trust me.

What Guys Said 20

• Nothing wrong with them. They are more a sign of hip size and spacing than of weight. And on a gal with normal body weight, they look fine.

• I honestly never knew what a "thigh gap" was until I started hearing girls talking about how badly they needed some "thigh gap" because they claimed every guy payed attention to it and wanted it. I really don't notice such things. As long as a girl looks healthy and is proportionate, I'll find her attractive, for sure.

• The whole thigh gap thing is just another dead weight that women place on themselves that most guys could care less about and don't even notice.

• Guys who prefer girls with thigh gaps exist. I am one of them. We're not rare, and we're not even in the minority, but we're keeping a low profile on this topic these days because big women get angry when they hear about it.

• I love them! Don't abuse your body trying to gain fat there. Many guys really like them and find them extremely erotic, like me.

• they tell curvy girls you need a gap
    they tell skinny girls you need to be curvy.

its all just people with power keeping society insecure and incomplete. a guy will not make decisions about you based on that. its just a new thing they made up for magazines to pretend guys think is a big deal

• I think thigh gaps are actually very hot. But if i was interested in a girl that didn't have a gap i wouldn't hold it against her

• No problem, we generally don't care.

• I hate to put you down. But I personally don't like thigh gaps. I think it's perfectly healthy to have a little fat. Especially in your thighs. A girl with a thigh gap is too skinny to me

• Guys love a girl with a nice gap. Well I do

• I don't care about thigh gaps. Only women shame other women for having one/not having one. I can assure you that men do not care.

• I'm sure you look great, so stop worrying about thigh gap non sense! Stay healthy! :)

• A different and nice view.

• So long as you floss your ass. I don't want to see spinach stuck in there if I bend you over.

• I don't really care.

• i am sure you look great- stress less

• nope don't care!

• I think it's fine girls of different body types look good in their own ways

• i dont even care. how do you even really know? Can you just ask a girl to see?

• thigh gaps are really hot... I mean really hot. Not that I would make that a deciding factor in who I'm going to date but if I noticed she has a thigh gap and I like her I get excited.

• I'm not concerned with the trivial.