How do I look, pretty, average, or ugly?

Be honest with me

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very attractive

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Very pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Catfish / 10

3|0
    0|0
  • I do believe the term is milf

1|0
    0|0
  • You look awesome. You face and body are amazing. I am so turned on by your tattoos. May I ask a personal question, any piercing. I think I am in love with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god. Not for me that's for sure. Too much ink. Way too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the tats in any way. They spoil you. Can't say any more. 'nuff said!

1|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of the tats and you will be fine

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a model, so I guess you're in the pretty range!! lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 cakes out of 5 dinosaurs

0|0
    0|0
  • No my type, I prefer when girls keep it classy

0|0
    0|0
    • So ur saying I don't? My pics are classy there's much more worse pics out there, that make my pics look very PG in comparison

• We probably don't have the same definition of class

• Hot body and pretty face, but don't care for that many tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • are you the grl on that pic? :O

0|0
    0|0
  • very sexy ı like

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a catfish. Found out firsthand. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the tats, but upper body is a little thick and not proportionate to the bottom half. Average I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know I gotta go to the gym more and squat more to build my chicken legs up, and also I need to lose my fatness in my stomach

• Another thing... not every girl is meant to be a swimsuit model, and some just don't look good in that environment. For example, there are really skinny girls that look great in pencil skirts and a sheer blouse, but look awful in a swimsuit. There's swimsuit models that look bad in regular clothes... so it's all relative.
      You look to have really nice legs and nice shaped hips. I can picture you in low-rise Rock Revival jeans with heels and a low v-neck burn-out t-shirt... or some sort of backless shirt. I don't think there's anything "wrong" with you. The pictures you posted make you look average. If you were dressed in your element, you'd be hot!

• Ya look fake

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm scared but attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty i guess

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You look like you have a huge midlife crisis...

0|1
    0|0
  • The tattoos are a major turn off. It is hard to judge past them because they catch so much attention. I like tattoos, but that is too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • My tattoos are what I am known for, I don't get tattoos just to get them, I get them because they represent something in my life

• You :pretty: much look like a terrible catfisher.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is my opinion... but no you're not. Maybe if you weren't dressed like that

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very very very very catfishy

1|1
    0|0
    • You too lol

But i have doubts

• Show All
    • You look like a catfish too

• Wow God forbid someone actually looks a little attractive and takes pics only to have people call her a catfish, wtf is this world coming too?

• who could even see what you look like with all those tats. what a shame. I mean talk about going overboard...

0|0
    0|0