Is 32b small, average or big for for me?

I am from southern china and am 4 feet and 1/2 inches. I am 18 years old, 69 pounds, and am 32b. Is this average, big, or small size for someone of my height and weight?

• Small
  • Average
  • Big
4 fet and eight and a half inches sorry guys just saw the typo your answers may change

Most Helpful Guy

• I say they are average. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

Most Helpful Girl

• It's average.

What Guys Said 5

• I say they would look average on someone your height and weight.

• Am I the only person who's shocked that she's 4 foot tall and only weighs 69 pounds? I mean, no offense to the question asker, but my God you are small.

• I read your comment and realized i mistyped my height its 4feet and 8 1/2 inches. Would you comsider the size still average?

• Oh okay, you're still rather short but that's not a big deal. And to answer your question, I'd say you're average, going just by your cup size, however, in comparison to the rest of your body your breats are above average.

• For someone your weight and height, it's average. For someone from southern china, It's above average.

• I looked at the hight and realized the size wasn't fully acurate. I am 4 feet 8 1/2 inches. I would appretate it if this chamges your opion that you change it in the polls

• No, I realized that must have been a mistake. My answer still stands.

• At that size those are pretty big boobs proportionally. They probably looks like D cups to scale.

• I realized that i mistyped the height. I am 4 feet and 8 1/2 inches i would appreatiate it if you did chamge your mind on to change your poll vote.

• I still say they are big for your overall size.

• For someone your size I think that's good

What Girls Said 3

• maybe that's average

• Ur a midget

Either way... dayuuum you short

• Omg are you okay? That sounds unhealthy >.<

• I don't mean it in a offensive way by the way. I'm just worried about a fellow homegirl lol :3

• It is alrightt I get it a lot. I eat a lot and i still look skinny. I have been trying to gain weight.