What would you rate me at?

Well I'm a 22 year old guy. I'm not the most outgoing person in life, as I'm pretty shy person and in conflict with my own mind. The reason I'm asking others opinion on my looks is because I have a rather massive bias towards myself, I been like this since childhood where I weight the negative of my personality, looks, or anything I do inlife over the positives. I guess I'm just a witty and cinical pesimist. Also I don't smile so I automatically degrate myself even farther. If I was to rate myself I would cleary say a 5/10. This been eating away at me for a while since I tried online dating a few times and got demotivated by a long shot as compared to a fake profile I created with a image of a model. I know I'm not a model, but do I look that generically plain and horrible? Thanks in advance.

What would you rate me at?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, you get a 10/10 from me for the keffiyeh :P any girl with Palestinian roots will appreciate it (and Arab girls in general, but those of us from Palestinian ancestry are extra happy with a partner who can rock a keffiyeh - tho we prefer green, red, black, and white ;P ).

honestly, i don't see what you're worried about there's nothing ugly about you.

maybe update your wardrobe - classics are back in at the moment (the clean-cut stuff). try a new hairstyle, grow it out a little and see what looks good on you.

• Haha. I never know a Shemagh is appreciated. I love it as its multi useful piece of cloth. My clothes are pretty basic, I'm not very good with dressing so I stick with basic stuff like American Eagle, Fox Head and then just some stuff from local stores. Eh, hairstyle... I don't like long hair, my hair becomes a complete mess to maintain when its long. So I keep it short.

• makes sense. but longish hair is super hot x__x something to consider :p
      lots of gels and styling products make hair styling super easy, too

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont really know what to make of the outfit in the last picture if im honest :/

• Paintball bro :)

• Mhmm, I Got one too, Wear it to work everyday, Stops you breathing in dust when demolishing, Keeps your face warm when you're working on a roof, Such useful things.

• Nice. I use 1 for paintballing and the 2 others are usually used for casual wear. And my 1 more I use as a winter scarf. Pretty much Shemagh is the best way to spend $20 bucks.

What Girls Said 8

• You look great. Everything on your face really works. Don't worry.
    Smiling, however, IS important - that hint of a smile on your last pic really makes a difference.
    I should mention I don't rate - no sense in it.

• I think you are attractive. Though I would stop with the fake profile. You don't wanna hurt other people with it.

• Oh. I did not hurt anyone. I simply deleted my profile and stopped using online dating. So in the end I did more damage to myself :(

• Ah well, you look nice & it looks like you're smiling just a little bit! 😊

• you are attractive

• You're alright.

• You are NOT horrible or plain. You seem like a really nice guy :)

• I think your cute. I'd give you a 7, maybe even a 7.5!

• You look great.

• very interesting!

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look well.

• From what I can tell you're a good looking guy, but in my opinion you look too serious in those pictures

• My natural face :( I rarely smile.

• I understand, my neutral face makes me look a little bit like a murderer :/ But just practice smiling in the mirror.

It doesn't have to be a full smile where you show your teeth if you don't want to, it could be like this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...45e4e7b050.jpg

• I smile, but in a circle of friends. I lack the ability to smile when it comes to complete strangers or in public. Unless there is something funny going on then I will have that slight hidden smile.

• You look damn fine in your second picture not so much the others