Which guy are teen girls more attracted to?

guy 1: gets high a lot, gets bad grades, doesn't care much about anything except sex and weed and video games, smooth talker
guy 2: nerd, respects girls, studies a lot, not a good talker, not that confident except about school and school related activities

• guy 1 is more popular with the ladies
  • guy 2 is more popular with the ladies

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 2 hands down :)

• why?

• Cuz I don't do weed, I don't have respect for guys who don't at least try to get good grades, and I have no interest in talking with someone who only wants to talk about sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can really devise who women would find more attractive just from that description... I can tell you not being confident is a big problem.

Aside from being socially acceptable a big part of attracting a woman is creating moments between the two of you. It's not really as hard as you think either. A nerd can get plenty of women if he knows how to do that... Don't get too caught up with the respect thing either. Women are sexual and want to feel attractive and feminine. That doesn't mean you call them names or treat them like anything less... But you can certainly treat them as a sexual being.

What Girls Said 6

• Guy 2!!! I love nerds!! Especially Asians!!!
    With their fluffy hair and those cute eyes they have... Omg I'm literally smiling as we speak...😊😊😊😊

• Definitely guy two. I want a guy who actually cares and wants to do something with their life.

• Um neither. I need and have a mix so I'm happy. I don't deal with that smoking/drinking/hoing around shit

• Which so I think would be more popular? Guy one.
    Which would I want? Guy two.

• the smooth talk is the only attractive thing about guy 1

• I want a guy that has a good influence on me and not a bad one

What Guys Said 6

• I think girls like option 3:

The best of both, nice guy; good grades.
    But at the same time a cool dude who knows what he's doing with the wit and charm.

• I think most will go for guy 2.

• You're rigging the system dude.

You're intentionally including only the worst traits of guy number 1 while providing the only positive trait for number 2.

Guy number one could also be funny, cute, confident, etc. While guy number 2 could be ugly, 500 pounds, have no self confidence, and is about as sexually appealing as a turnip.

These damn posts are so annoying, of course girls are going to pick number 2.

• So if a guy is smart he's fat and ugly...

• Ahh I see what you mean kinda, is it like calling any attractive guys assholes even when he doesn't know them and goes on saying women date assholes

• @Ulyss

Yes, that's exactly what it is.

• In my experience a mix of guy one and two... regardless everyones emotions are out of whack at that age and they make terrible decisions

• depends which one looks better

• They all say they want guy two. Guy one truthfully is more popular with girls though