Could you picture me as a runway model?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, absolutely! try to make friends with someone who is interested in photography and find makeup that's bright and fun and take a bunch of photos to send out.

• Thank you and good luck! High fashion modeling is rough, but there have been a lot of changes in the market. Bright, young, and passionate are all things they're looking for!

What Guys Said 13

• Nope. A powerful product manager. Making the big bucks.

• Realistically a lot of people have a misconception of what it takes to be a runaway model its not really about looks as much as it is about height and body figure. So since this is not my field of expertise I can't say.

• Fair enough. Thanks for your input!

• 5'2" is very small for model industry

• it doesn't matter what I or anyone else think it only matters what you think

So, go be a model, make it happen :)

• No not really.

• sorry , I do not think so...

• I can see that you could do that but I think your height is going to hurt you in that line of work

• With enough photoshop, ANYBODY CAN BE A MODEL! HOORAY! 🎉

• MAYBE (filler)

• I see you as a disney princess.

• why go anonymous if you're gonna post your instagram lol

• Oh well

• Do you think I could model?

• runaway model? i thought you have to be really tall to be one? but i'm no expert on it so i don't know

• That awkward moment when I find out we went to the same high school.

• Uh okay?

• Yeah

• Ahh me too lol

• MAYBE (filler)

What Girls Said 6

• I think that you're very pretty, but I don't think that you have the striking looks that most agencies want from a runway model. They want someone who stands out through something unusual or distinctive, and height is a big thing for one of them, as well as high angular cheekbones and things like that. They want to try and have models who stand out and, though I think you're gorgeous, I don't think that you'd really do that compared to other models. Sorry :( (I'm 5'2 as well! :P )

• Not really. Sorry. Not as a high fashion runway model. Maybe something on a smaller scale. You hear it all of the time. There is an ideal height and many big names don't settle for less. They typically like to get exotic looking women too. Nothing personal, that is just how it is. But I'm not one to crush dreams, so I still say go for it. Who knows, you might make it big

• you are pretty and i'm noticing more and more that people are at least trying to open up and accept that different kinds of beauty exist thus more diverse models are on the rise and we can and should expect more in the future. if you want to than go for it!

• you are really pretty so yes

• No sorry
    5"2 is much too short to be a runway model. I'm 5"7 and even I'm too short. I've done a couple of magazines and worked for a few well known online clothing stores though
    If I'm being frank, the first photo isn't very flattering
    But your last photo in the pink dress is really nice and I could definitely see you doing other modelling
    There's a lot of models who get booked for online clothing stores and print etc

I'm not an expert though, work I've done I've been approached for and it's not my full time job- so by all means approach some agencies and see what they think

• OMG you've done modeling before? Awesome :) I am thinking of going into modeling. How long did you model for?

• I think I could.