To much makeup to little or just right?

To much makeup to little or just right?

As above harsh comments welcome as well as lovely comments
just want to know if this is to much for a brunch

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it!
    Teach me how to do liner like you!! haha.
    You have amazing eyebrows.
    I don't think it's too much at all. But everyone has their own opinions.

What Guys Said 16

• Your eyes are killer with that setup. It couldn't be more perfect. Like others, I'm not a huge fan on lipstick. I prefer a more subdued lip gloss (shine or not). But for the most part, you've got it going on!

• All the makeup parts are fine but maybe use less of each. Not so much around the eyes, not so much powder or whatever, and a lipstick that won't be so noticeable.

• I am being very picky by saying the slightest bit too much make up but other than that gorgeous

• Delete the lipstick
    Less or no eyeliner
    No eye shadow

Yay, very nice.

• Your amazing. I could look at your face forever. I would say that u should put less powder or cream or whatever it's calle

• Sorry posteD before I was ready accidentally. I was saying less of whatever u use on the cheeks and forehead I like a more natural looking face around that area.

• Nice brows, lipstick is a bit much in my opinion.

• Not overdone but I'm not a fan of bold lipstick. I like natural makeup with eyeliner.

• I don't think its too much. Your makeup look balance and you are looking beautiful.

• You look beautiful. You look great for a photo shoot, but for everyday I think it's too much. But that's just me. You are 23 and probably have great skin. Don't hide it with gobs of makeup.

• I'm a fan of no make up

• You look gorgeous

• That's the recommended about of makeup.
    lol.

• Looks like the perfect amount to me.

• I dont know about d makeup, but you look better without make up cos I checked your profile pic

• Relax, as much as you do yourself up he will still accept and respect you. Even more so if you go all out. That will tell him to pay attention.

• Way to much. Go with out it for a week I bet you will get hit on a lot. You look good tho ;-)

What Girls Said 11

• The eyes and lips are more for later in the day. A lighter, maybe warmer color lipstick and little to no eye liner is better for brunch. You are very pretty, though.

• I think you should stick with the lipstick but keep the eyes very bare, perhaps with just some mascara, since it is brunch after all

• You do a great winged liner! Perhaps like some others suggested here, don't do your waterline. But other than that it looks nice. If the pink is a bit bright you could always put a layer of nude lipstick over the top of the pink. It'll tone it down a bit, but still have the shade of pink. 😊 Looks good overall though.

• It looks nice. I rather choose a more very natural looking lipstick colour though.

• It's not too much, and it may just be the lighting, but I feel like you need a slightly warmer undertone to your lipstick.

• I think it is too much for a day. But you can use this kind of a make up for a night.

• i think lighter color of lipstick will match quite good with the eye make up, it soften your look, so it'll make you look hot and sweet.

you're pretty by the way ;)

• Its good depending on the occasion.

• Except for the eyeliner on your waterline I love your makeup :-)

• It's fine, but if I were you just to be safe I would wear a lipstick with a warmer undertone, it can still be bright but if it has a warmer tone it won't appear as extreme

• Ok I'll try with out the link maybe a nude

• Yeah, a nude or rose will still look polished but also have a softer look

• a bit too much,