Metal Guy , how can I dress to get a death metal guys attention?

Im into death metal and would love to find a death metal guy to stand by my side, but problem is they all seem to just want to be my friend. I want to look metal but also classy. I understand that straight men do like girls who dress kinda girly and not to slutty. I need help finding a style or outfit that a metal guy would be weak at knees for.

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• As a guy who goes regulary into metal-scene clubs I can tell you this:

Girls who try to be part of it very hard are the most obnoxious. Be who you are, enjoy the music and the scene - but don't whore yourself out to the scene itself. Keep your self-integrity.

• 0|2
  • The whole point in the metal scene is that you dress however the fuck you want, you don't try to dress just to "fit in" - that makes you a wannabe. Just dress whatever you think looks good on you.

You get a guy's attention by talking to them. That is irrelevant to whatever scene you may be into.

• You can't look metal and classy at the same time. Especially not death metal and classy. Death metal is about morbidity, gruesomeness, and shock value. Bare minimum is about being extreme. Pretty antithetical to classy.

Something I figured out years ago: you can enjoy the music without being enthralled by the subculture that surrounds it. One of the more important things I learned when I was younger.

• Just dress how you feel comfy, better that... than this
    www.metalinjection.net/.../...il-m-so-metal-m.jpeg

• Get a shirt of his favorite metal band. Pierce your nose. Actually listen to some metal so you have something to talk about (megadeth, slayer, pantera, iron-maiden, blacksabbath-e. t. c.) and wear short shorts or a black sundress, some bracelets. Metal earrings, or you could rock a black tube top and a tank (tube under tank), ensure tank is loose fitting. Go light on make-up. preferably darker shades of lipstick. For shoes you can wear gladiators or sneakers. i don't really give a **** about shoes.

• Dress like a normal person, lol. It's not like you're going to pierce your lip, wear dark lipstick, and put on black or summat and metalheads are going to come running.

Be you, do you, and talk about metal with them.

• Wear nothing but electrical tape in x's across your nipples and a black skirt/jeans with combat boots! It seems to work for the butcher babies!!! ;) ;) if your not trying to look that slutty you can't go wrong with your favorite band tee and a skirt with nylons, maybe a few chains or straps tying it all together... mainly wear whatevers most comfortable cuz no metalhead is gonna care for fake and too polished

• im going to break with convention, how do you get his attention? be his friend. most people like that need friends. thats why they are hanging out at metal shows for just something else to do (before they die)

as most of these people are introverted and dont know too much social interaction so they just hang out with their friends geddit?

• Dont worry about fashion, First look at how much you love metal becausec if he isn't a poser you can just start talking to him about his favourite songs/albums even bands if you don't know him that well, and you can then openly ask him what he thinks of you/ your style he won't probably care as long as you are not fake. (Dressing without knowing about metal, any metalhead is disgusted to the sight of a poser) \m/

• Well I'm here what is it you need

• Thong, heels and a smile.

• Can't go wrong with a Metallica shirt and jeans

• Its less about how you dress and more about how hot you are physically to be honest

• There`s absolutely nothing worse than a girl who`s obviously screaming "NOTICE ME, I`M DIFFERENT"! Just dress how you want to dress. If you`re into death metal, where a Necrophagia or Cycroptic shirt or something, but do it because you`re into it. As someone who considers himself a real "Metal guy", when I see a scene girl I try to run the other way, they`re usually really annoying.