Do I have an ok body shape?

Ignore my little sisters room. My room is like a dark cave.

Do I have an ok body shape?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty good. With your nice hips, you need to wear a low-rise jeans. That will elongate your upper body and really accentuate your hips (that's a feminine part that you need to show off) and it will make you look thinner in the middle. Also... look into wearing thongs. You have some granny-panty lines going on, and no one likes that. Check out Rock Revival jeans at a Buckle store. They would make you look amazing.

What Guys Said 40

• Type, type type... Yep!

(I needed more letters to submit)

• Why the fuck are all the girls on this question being judgmental as fuck? 0_o

You have a dandy body matey, Don't worry about it.

• Wish, that's a perfect body. Must be hard to keep it in such great great shape but it is worth it in many ways. Hard work will bring many benefits.

• Yep. Genetics are lots of hard work. I do virtually no physical activities and k eat a lot of junk food. Both my parent are really skinny though so I'm hoping my metabolism will stay this fast.

• Your body is perfect.

• That is not a perfect body lol! I'm sure even she will agree to that. it's a fine body. But to say that is perfect means you have insanely low standards, like virtually every guy in here.

• @Candu_Girl Yes, it is public, because I have nothing to hide.

• @candy_girl he is being nice and giving an honest opinion. You are very pathetic to act like this over this lmao

• You are very attractive

• Yes you look very well

• In terms of physical appearance, you got nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. You are damn fine girl but you don't need me or anyone else to tell you that, just know that you are damn fine.

• Your shape is OK. It's the kind of body where, if the girl has a pretty face, you're perfectly happy with her body, but it isn't so amazing that you'd still chase her if her face was blah. If that makes sense.

• You have a really nice figure, actually.

• Too thin for my taste.

Also those jeans aren't well-suiting for your body-shape.

• the word "ok" should never be near your body, god mamacita you just killed me with that body of yours...

• Yup. Pretty average if that's what u mean by "ok"

• I don't know how old you are, you're already crazy sexy. Once you're overt 18 the boys are in trouble!

• Very nice body. I take two please

• You're good.

• thumbs up.

• you have an amazing body it look really great :)

• below average. just kidding😊 you have a nice body

• a great body shape actally

• That is a nice comfy looking room! Love how neat the bed is made.

• Yeah you have a really nice body. You got big boobs and a nice butt

• Ya its attractive n hot, but stop fat here.

• woww probably you have greatest body i ever seen ! you are perfect

• You look perfectly fine

• yes you have a great body nice legs thighs more things too..

• Your body is looking fit! I like it

• Hahaha well I don't ever exercise and I really like eating food so...

• you're lucky :) - sometimes, somegirls not lucky ,)

• I think your body shape is perfect.

• vavvvv greatttt. how many bra size?

• yes , it's pretty good

• Not only do you look healthy, you look very good :)

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• Do your parents know you post pictures of yourself on the internet with no shirt on?

• No but then again I don't see how it's any different from photos in swimsuits or photos of shirtless guys

• Meanwhile I'm just sitting in the corner chuckling to myself as everyone on this page bitches to each other and argue over practically nothing. You guys should get out and smile and have fun some more rather than having longwinded arguments over pointless subjects. Just the opinion as someone sitting on the outside watching you guys.

• A LOT of people have put time and effort into ensuring you are safe on this website after the you chose to make a VERY questionable decision. Think carefully at what you "chuckle" at, OP.

• You look good. BUT how old are you :) are you sure posting your photos like this online hımmmmm

• yeah you have an ok body shape. Certainly way better than most that have posted here! Do you work out?

• No XD I'm one of the laziest human beings. I just sit around on my assignment all day and eat way to much food. I'm not entirely sure where it all goes.

• yeah, I didn't think so. you are extremely lucky to have the metabolism you do, but when you get older it's likely not gonna stay that way, so have fun while you can, but be prepared.

And if you wanna go from an OK to a good or even great body, obviously you're gonna have to put in the time in the gym. It's all about what you really want...

• You have a great shape.

• I am envying you at the moment. Your body is really perfect. Model-like

• You have a great figure!

• pretty decent

• how old are you? you look fine...

• You look like a normal woman, nothing wrong with that.

• I think you look perfect. I wish I looked like you

• What's up with the mom jeans?

• I want to bite your butt hehehe. You are perfect!

• There's a fine line between poor humor and creepiness there, Anon.

• I am a creeper so it all works out lol...