Is my body type attractive?

I'm only 14, but I'm quite "curvy" and have quite
a huge bust for my age (38D). Do men find this attractive? Because I heard that men only like skinny girls...

Is my body type attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so pretty and your shape is awesome!

That men "only like skinny women" shit is something I only see and encounter over the internet but in real life, it's not an issue at all normally. I'm curvy too and never had an issue being approached by men. men can like a variety of shapes and sizes, they love it all, so please don't take anything like that heart, you look great and trust me lots of guys will love your shape.

Just take care of yourself and stay in a healthy weight range, don't over or under do it.

What Guys Said 14

• Absolutely. You look great! :) Men don't only like skinny girls. There are guys that like skinny girls and guys that like curvy girls.

• Don't worry over next few years your body will adjust into its adult shape.

• you're only 14, don't worry about it.
    Doesn't look like there is anything wrong with you at all.
    You got nothin to worry about.

• Lol curvy is when you make a actual curve in bod like Big cleavage going down to low waist going down to big butt making a curve. But yea big boobs are always plus lol and if you mean men always like skinny girls like opposition to "fatter" ones. Yea they usually do but athletic over skinny anyday lol

• When you get older you might be border line chubby lol just saying

I think at 14 your overdeveloped lol

• Different guys like different body types

• You are good.
    Guys like big boobs, but not all guys. You have to worry about the ones that don't

• you're pretty!!

• I find you hot, a very very very attractive lady :)

• No you're good

• I prefer curvy girls over skinny any time. Better to cuddle and generally i think look much better

• You're very attractive and god damn your boobs are huge

• There's nothing wrong, you look ok.

• You're 14 but that body is 18 xD

• Is that a good thing?

• Yea it is don't worry about it, worry about the guys that are only going to want you for your body

What Girls Said 7

• men only like skinny girls? now whoever told u that?

and I'm not even surprised bout ur bod. y'all have the best genes ever.

• Do your parents know you're asking things like this and taking pictures like this?

• Pictures like what? My pictures aren't inappropriate... so showing your stomach is a bad thing?

• Pictures like these are encouraging people to look at you in a sexual way. Do you feel like that's the kind of attention you or your parents would want you to have at 14?

It's AWESOME if you feel confident in your body. That's fantastic! But don't reduce yourself to your body. You're a great person inside and out so don't reduce yourself to how other people feel about how you look.

• yup you're good

• You look good and you're very beautiful <3

• BS. you're beautiful and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. And to me you look skinny in the right areas and curvy in the right areas. You will certainly attract male attention but just remember to do things at your own pace and always be safe! Motherly lecture over but seriously you are beautiful

• you dont have to worry about men at your age...

• Im a girl and id hit it