Guys, thoughts on small boobs?

I'm on the shorter side. About 5 foot 4. My legs, tummy, and booty are toned and tan and I love it but my boobs are really small and I feel like it ruins everything else. My chest is not completely flat, but my breasts only come about an inch off my ribs and I wish that I had at least a full A cup. I feel really insecure because it seems like girls, even if they aren't so toned, if they have something going on on top they are more attractive.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually prefer a girl will small boobs. As those big-chested girls get older, it seems it's hard for them to keep toned everywhere else (that's the hard part), but smaller-chested girls stay toned a lot easier. With that in mind, I'll always good a small boob girl. It's more about home feminine the rest of you is... boob aren't that important.

What Guys Said 24

• You are petite and toned, that rocks.
    It is hard to be perfect in every respect, your firm butt more than makes up for your slightly less than perfectly proportional chest.
    I love smaller chests, even your size.
    Try to put more thought and confidence in your other, more prominent assets.
    Attractiveness isn't just physical, personality actually is more important.

I had a girlfriend that had a barely A cup at 17. When she was 30, they had grown to a C, so you might keep growing.
    I still care for her, A or C it didn't matter.

• personally i don't mind boobs size even if she's flat-chested... she might have other nice features u know...

• I'm into small tits

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• A lot of guys like small boobs.

• I love small breasted women. Their body type; lithe, slender not only turns me on seeing it but feeling skin on skin. They've been the most sexual lovers I've had but that could be coincidence

• I don't hold boob size against a girl. That's more genetics than anything. You can't control how much or how little you get. So you can say I don't care for what size they are :)

• girl, don't be crazy. once that ass and stomach on point. we could care less about the boobs tbh... can it bounce during sex. don't worry about it. nice legs, flat sexy tummy and a nice ass. is all we actually care about. boobs are just a bonus tbh.

• Well, you are under 18, so I think you have time to grow more.
    Small breasts are not a deal breaker to most guys.

• Never been a problem. Nice boobs are determined by their shape, not their size.

• Boob size do add in major points but if you don't have em, you can cover those points in something else lol

• Small boobs aren't great.

However, if you're physically fit and cute, it balances out fine.

• Listen to me, u r beautiful your patner will accept u as u are ,:)
    I think i can be good with small boobs dont worry

• The boobs don't make the girl.
    I look for personality.
    Sure bigger boobs are great, but I would rather date a girl with smaller ones that's got a personality than a girl with big ones that's dumb as a box of rocks.
    I hope this helps.

• Love them, they are a HUGE turn on

• It all comes down the the guy, some like butts (like me) and some like boobs, for me I probably wouldn't care about your chest if you had a nice booty! Just keep it toned is your best bet, and find a booty guy

• Any ways to find out if he's a boob or butt guy (without actually asking)?

• Doesn't make much of a difference at all :)

• Your small boobs are just right for me.. I love girls who are smaller up top

• As long as there is enough to show that you are a girl you'll do

• doesn't matter boobs are boobs

• It doesn't matter to me. I like butts and legs more

• Hate small boobs! Sorry!

• Haha okay

• But I'm just one guy, there are definitely guys that like small.
      Like how some girls like small penises!

• look small boobs are the best, the perkiest and the most cute.

• some thoughts on small boobs:
      According to my scientific thesis "A small treatise in small boobs" i deduct that small boobs have longterm perkiness along with other characteristics that make them overcome whatever value the volume of larger breasts offers. the often overlooked (for yet not understood reasons) issue of perkiness is in fact the basis of all aesthetic attraction when a male primate persistently stares at a nice pair of breasts.

• Boobs are always cool no matter the size

• Sometimes that will be because u r toned mind