Girls, why do so many women dye their hair blonde?

I was wondering why so many women dye their hair blonde. I constantly see female newscasters with blonde hair and brown roots.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get it either.. natural color is the best.. plus brown or black roots with blonde hair look very bad...

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• well many brunette girls wanna try out blonde... like i dont get how else to answer it haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • What abut celebrities like Lana Del Rey and Elle Fanning who are naturally blonde but dye their hair brunette? sometimes people just want to try something new!

0|0
    0|0
  • They are dirty blonde, they got to dye once every two months or a month to cover all the dark patches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because its a free country

1|0
    0|0
  • It adds a mature and sexy touch. I asked my girlfriends who've dyed their hair blonde..

0|0
    0|1
  • it looks pretty and goes better with pastels and bright colours which i prefer to earth tones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they feel it somehow makes them stand out more and be unique whereas it just makes them fall into the crowd of numerous women trying to be something they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to look white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ikr I hate that! And then I bet you someone comments "it's ombre" It's not ombre unless it means lazy or broke in french

0|0
    0|0
    • Ummm "ombre" is also an art vocabulary term talking about color gradients. We're speaking English not french. o_O

• Because blonde hair is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's what white guys like

0|0
    0|0
  • i HATE blonde hair. it's so unattractive eeww. the black or brown looks better

0|0
    1|0
  • 1. that can really be their hair color!! 2 guys like blondes a lot :'(

0|0
    0|0
    • I honestly like brunettes better.

• Show All
    • Honestly I think most guys don't care about hair color as much as you think. I've been brunette, blonde, auburn, copper, highlighted and I've gotten just as much male attention as I ever had.

• probably cause you are beautiful no matter what

• Blonde hair with blue eyes are considered the prettiest by the fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you could just be like me and have dirty blond hair which means its light brown with huge chunky blonde streaks in it making it a golden honey blond/brown color naturally. I dont dye it ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am also a dirty blonde lol.

• Because they've been told wrongly that blondes have more fun

0|0
    1|0