Girls, how do I look?

Girls, how do I look?

age:15, ethnicity: light skin aka black and white height:6ft dick size: didn't I tell you I was black. notable facial features: long eyelashes, cheekbones, curly hair, nice lips, eyebrows always on fleek

10

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL you look finne bud

Most Helpful Guy

• just shave yer moustache and unibrow better... but anyway not bad for yer age

What Girls Said 9

• Shave and pluck your unibrow and yeah you'd be pretty hot

• Shave mustache and get a high top fade.
    Love how you're light skin.

• ur good, love ur skin

• I'd say you'd look fine with a shave, clean shape up, and thinner eyebrows off the top

• You are pretty handsome, but I'm laughing at "didn't I tell you I was black" XD

• little touch up on the eyebrows, clean edge, you'd look 💆👏👏👏👏

• You're so fucking ugly, the people here only could be crazy or saying lies, you're considered so fucking ugly even between blacks, I'm brazilian, and we never would think in race here, you're ugly, period, lol, you're a troll using the pic of other

• Nice lips you got there

• You're good looking, and you seem to have a good sense of humor. Your eyes and eyebrows are gorgeous.

What Guys Said 0