Pinay of the day. How do you like the look of this Asian girl from the Philippines?

Sorry. This was a small pic and I had to enlarge it. Took away some sharpness😕. This Filipina Asian girl deserves better😔. I love her tummy/lower abdomen. Extremely feminine in my opinion😍. Anyone else like her tummy/abdomen?

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely love her tummy/abdomen. This girl is gorgeous!

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• She looks great

• oh god sure she's awesome... <3

who she is?

• Thanks for your opinion! She's an acquaintance. A bit out of my reach though😕

• She's actually in the Philippines. Unused to live there but not anymore. We've know each other for about 10 years. We visited there back in Dec/jan. An old friend. One of those, you know? I'd rather be cool and keep the friend than push it and f up the relationship.

• ah ok then... it's up to u anyway to decide :)

• She definitely has a great body. Tummy/abdomen? I guess it's good. Not much to see.

• Thanks for your input! Yeah a bikini would show more😊. I had to take what I could get, though. It was this pic or zip😕

• Wow she's gorgeous.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• She's alright, thr next city over from mine has a ton of Filipino people. I've seen better.

• Very bright and cheerful and quite pretty

• Thanks for your opinion!

• Makes meh wanna run the opposite direction

• Haha! Yeah I can see you've had a lot of experience with people running from you lol!

Thank you for offering your own personal view😂

• She's fucking gorgeous!

• Haha! Thanks for your inspired input!😊👍