Girls, How to grow your hair faster?

I want to grow my hair long but how can I do it quickly?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you eat lots of greens, add coconut oil or flaxseed oil to your foods, run your head over with fairly cold water at the end of shower... etc.

What Girls Said 7

• My hair are 75 cm long, virgin black.
    First thing eat a lot of greens and eggs or other protein containing good.
    Massage your hair (scalp till hair length) with a mixture of coconut, almond and olive oil. keep the hair oiled from 2 hours to overnight and wash the next day.
    Make sure you heat the oil a bit (Not HOT but a bit lukewarm) and massage to your scalp.
    Do not forget to trim them so to get rid of split ends.
    Good luck.

• Your hair has its own speed, you cannot make them "grow faster", that'a a genetical thing. However, you can make them look and be more healthier. Like, if you cut the ends in a regular basis, they might APPEAR as if growing faster, when in reality they are just not as thin and breakable in their ends anymore and healthier

• Eat healthy
    Cut the split ends
    Use good shampoo and conditioner
    Massage your scalp using essential oils
    Wash your with lukewarm to cool water and brush it with a wide tooth comb instead of a regular comb

• make it trim a little often;
    not to much.
    also eat healthy

• cut off the split ends every time the split ends grow back cut them off again it helps trust me

• what some of the girls said + castor oil

• I think its super hard to make it grow faster... but you can use some coconit/olive oil and do an upside down hair massage for a week...