Girls, How to grow your hair faster?

I want to grow my hair long but how can I do it quickly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you eat lots of greens, add coconut oil or flaxseed oil to your foods, run your head over with fairly cold water at the end of shower... etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My hair are 75 cm long, virgin black.
    First thing eat a lot of greens and eggs or other protein containing good.
    Massage your hair (scalp till hair length) with a mixture of coconut, almond and olive oil. keep the hair oiled from 2 hours to overnight and wash the next day.
    Make sure you heat the oil a bit (Not HOT but a bit lukewarm) and massage to your scalp.
    Do not forget to trim them so to get rid of split ends.
    Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your hair has its own speed, you cannot make them "grow faster", that'a a genetical thing. However, you can make them look and be more healthier. Like, if you cut the ends in a regular basis, they might APPEAR as if growing faster, when in reality they are just not as thin and breakable in their ends anymore and healthier

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat healthy
    Cut the split ends
    Use good shampoo and conditioner
    Massage your scalp using essential oils
    Wash your with lukewarm to cool water and brush it with a wide tooth comb instead of a regular comb

0|0
    0|0
  • make it trim a little often;
    not to much.
    also eat healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • cut off the split ends every time the split ends grow back cut them off again it helps trust me

0|0
    0|0
  • what some of the girls said + castor oil

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its super hard to make it grow faster... but you can use some coconit/olive oil and do an upside down hair massage for a week...

0|0
    0|0