Why I look ugly in my passport photo?

Im pretty good in the pics that i did take with my smart phone wtf? Thats bullshit..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to assume you want a real answer and are not just venting.

I don't know a lot of technical stuff about cameras. But I think the camera they use for ID photos don't have as nice of a resolution as the ones for your phone. Also, you get one chance for your ID photo, while with your smartphone you can take tens of photos and pick the best one.

• Their cameras are professional for all i know but my hair looks like a wig

• @Asker Their cameras are crap cameras made for taking ID photos...
      They make me look eyebrowless like Whoppie Goldberg.
      But how many people are looking at my ID? No one that can't see the real thing in front of them. It's nothing to be upset about.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate government funded photography lol

What Girls Said 6

• I've got news for you buddy, EVERYONE looks ugly af in their passport photo.

• That happens to everyone dude.. don't worry

• Because it's a passport photo, lol I've never seen a good looking passport photo of anybody

• i think it's because they use a crappy camera and shoot the flash when you least expect it. that's why everyone looks ugly af in government issued IDs.

• Thats what passport photos are meant for...

• Everyone does.

What Guys Said 9

• Im sorry, But how the fuck are we supposed to know?

• Its just a stupid question by nature...
      ''Why I look ugly in my passport photo''
      Yeah, how the fuck are we suppose to know? You could have had a bad day? The camera could be bad? It could be the lighting? You could just be ugly on that day? Like i said, We have no fucking idea, You will have 500000x a better idea why then any of us. Its just a really really really retarded question.

• I think it's natural. Everyone looks bad in passport photos.

• Everyone passport pic tends to be rubbish

• It's completely normal and happens to everyone xD

• All official photos suck, my drivers licence picture makes my face look fat so don't worry about it.

• It really made me feel bad

• How often do you use your passport? Not that often I'm guessing. So don't worry about it.

• I'll be able to look back in ten years and remember that shaving cut...

• I had the same problem with my ID. The woman even told me I could go take another picture in a studio, as they take ID photos of you where you register with a crappy 2mp camera.

• But they are photographer how can they use a 2mp camera? I think it is not bad as much as 2mp but I don't know everyone says the same though

• it happens to all of us,,,,,,,, mine is also like ,,,,,,,, woah? :D

• Because you're ugly? O. o

• I think you haven't read the details..

• I read it lol I was messing with you :P

• All your other pictures you posed for and actually saw yourself before taking it.
      Passport pictures are taken really quickly and you never see it before hand.